BT game pad bluetooth error

Dec 28, 2017
Gamertag
HelL Undertaker
hello, i have an issue. my bluetooth controller is recognized by the game but the buttons are all wrong. for example, to melee i have to press L1, how can i edit all the buttons? Durazno.exe doesn't read it very good. i've downloades x360CE to emulate the xbox360 controller and outside the controller works just fine. but whenever i try to play halo the changes aren't recognized. any help on what to do?

Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
UncutFighter
I have a friend that is trying to run H2V and is using blutooth to play and is having similar issues. We haven't figured out a solution yet. Are you using Windows 10?

Dec 28, 2017
Gamertag
HelL Undertaker
Yes. I tried figuring out that the x360ce x32 version works fine so far.
-Download it to the game directory.
-Start and let the program recognize the controller.
-when able, let the program download the best config for the controller.
- if there's no config available go to controller settings.
-choose the controller or device and then in the program tab choose "activate.exe"
- save and test
For some reason, my Bluetooth controller got recognized as "controller 2" but everything's good in-game.

Dec 28, 2017
Gamertag
HelL Undertaker
Forgot a step. After you choose the activate.exe go to controller 1 or 2 and choose "auto" on the bottom tab.
If that doesn't work, go to controller settings again, and click on " default settings for most popular controllers". I chose "xbox360 wireless receiver for Windows"

After all, you must save, and then make three copies of the xinput1_3.dll and renamed all the copies to xinput1_1 , xinput1_2 , xinput1_3 and xinput9_0_1.dll
The last file should be copied also to the xinput>p02 folder in the game.