bungie.net mail sack

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
i made a post on the bungie.nets mail sack* you can ask them questions*****

http://www.bungie.net/en-us/Groups/Post ... 796&path=1
You think you guys (Bungie) can help out the Halo 2 PC Community?
Like help 343i release some updates for the game including the Map Editor (H2EK), better anti-cheat/server-tools/anti-crash tools/apps?

Because 343i and Microsoft has not listened to the GFWL Community and H2PC Community since the games release date. It would be greatly appreciated if Bungie could help us reach Microsoft. The game needs to be updated and advertised and operational on all or most Operating systems and placed on the GFWL Marketplace for a 5 buck fee and possibly try getting Microsoft to release it as a F2P game? I'd pay for a few custom map packs brought by 343i to have Halo 2 PC a F2P game. I'd pay for the game again and again, which I think I have paid for like 10 H2V games already not including my entire GFWL Library.

So Bungie can you possibly help the Halo 2 PC Community, H2MT and end users reach Microsoft and help save the game and that way it can stay online and not kill a great game off a second time?

Halo 3 For PC would be great too...
so like away and post your questions as many as you like!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Good questions Scrapy, I hope that by saying H2EK they understand that you mean the entire unlocked H2EK along with so many missing tags and an update to remove the restrictions in place such as the custom vehicle/HUD block.

EDIT: I made my own post, many questions that will most likely be ignored or removed. :cry:

Mar 15, 2013
As much as I would like to "like" and "reply" to the thread over there....it's pointless. Bungie didn't have the development oversight it SHOULD have had when H2V was ported over by Hired Gun and PI Studios. I'm not even sure how Bungie could possible help since they are no longer affiliated with Microsoft. Even if they wanted to help us, the Bungie bigwigs would have to approach Microsoft and sign a development contract to even begin touching and playing with the H2V source code. I do applaud you though Scrappy, it was good shot!

Jun 26, 2013
Gamertag
Baby SlaYaN
I could only hope for Halo 3 PC.
BUT, i would much rather have Halo 2 PC WAY more active.
I'm going to get my buddies to get Halo 2 PC.. in hopes they dont take it down