Getting some shit out of my chest...

May 2, 2016
In the Middle of Nowhere
discord.gg
Gamertag
Duty XV
So.....You guys are banning peeps....right?

For starters, I'm just defending 2 people that I personally know of from the start of me playing H2, which was 6months ago.

SaSoRi, a Colombian player. He is accused of "hacking" when he really isn't in any other way. I've played with the game for only a few months yet he doesn't seem like your type of player who could possibly lose their shit and would use hacks just to actually piss off players easily. He has his own YouTube Account where he uploads Halo 2 content and Guitar Hero content. Not ONE of his videos of Halo 2 actually shows him aimbotting, breaking the fucking game, or actually modifying ANY weapons at all that give'em he ability to win. The only thing this man has ever done in H2 is improve the fuck out of his skill and constantly quadshot/snipe the fuck out of Halo players that plays this game as well. There is no physical evidence of this fucker actually aimbotting on players, breaking the game, or actually modifying ANY weapons w/o a valid reason. If there is any physical evidence upon SaSoRi, please leave a video down below.

SaSoRi's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBiBFV ... VJccwOybbw

Fantasma, your regular, average joe. This guy haven't done nothing in his life that would get banned in EVERY SINGLE SERVER IN H2. He's just a guy who fucks around in H2 and pisses people off by saying that BR Combos are shit for this game. It's understandable from my POV how he hates BR Combos even though he does them as well. Who completely thinks that Fantasma would actually consider the choice of becoming a complete faggot and start using hacks to fuck with H2? I don't because I mostly fucking hangout with him whenever he's on H2. I've never seen him ever use an aimbot not ONCE in my entire time on H2. And, there isn't any evidence of him actually hacking in H2 at all right?

Please give these 2 players a chance just to actually roam the streets of Halo 2 since there isn't any evidence of either BOTH of these players using hacks upon H2. Just saying yo's.

~Oldman

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Fantasma has beef with Ptolemaios, not to mention he's a dick to admins
I actually don't care if Fantasma plays the game or not, however if he does disrespect my fellow admins then that's when shit goes down.

As for sasori, this has been discussed at length in the past. This has been argued time and time again and there has been proof that sasori has hacked. For your information, he uses an old aimbot that doesn't exist on the internet anymore and is a toggle-able aimbot (Shift to activate). There actually was a video that had exposed sasori (which mimics his playstyle 100%) and some server admins have caught him testing out macros in the corners of maps (Also he stays AFK for the first 30 mins of a game then starts playing.)

Sasori has been banned. If he was innocent (and believed he was innocent) he would have made a post on this forum appealing this. But the fact of the matter is, he keeps changing his IP (to circumvent his ban) so what does that tell you?
Not to mention, Sasori himself isn't coming forward and defending himself (he has a legion of people defending him apparently)

Stop defending them Oldman. This is not your fight. So if sasori wants to be unbanned he has to appeal for it, rather than getting his fanboys to argue for him (not calling you a fanboy Oldman)
Same goes for fantasma, he has to make an account on this forum and actually talk to the admins rather than hiding behind his fucking PC pissing admins off (cause that's all hes good for)

I assume you have some form of contact with them, but if not then don't worry about it (don't hunt them down and send them to this forum)

Jun 23, 2015
Also, Fantasma has been accused of hacking by other players as well. Here is a screenshot of a discussion about Fantasma.

Next time, before posting a "I don't notice them hacking and I like them, pls unban" thread please do your research or come into Discord and ask us about it.

Sep 15, 2016
PtolemaiosIV said:
You are VERY ill informed. We will NEVER unban Sasori or Fantasma. The admins know what they're doing and this decision is ABSOLUTE.
I can't comment on this situation, but I know from first hand experience that the admins can be wrong. I've been booted and banned a few times because I was playing well. They thought I was cheating or they knew I wasn't cheating and they booted/banned me because I was wrecking them. The admin abuse is real and it is really annoying. I have never cheated in halo 2, but I've been booted and banned from a few servers and I'm innocent.

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Based on one person, you're now running around saying that all the admins can be wrong?
Thats great, i mean we're all experienced in catching hackers and whatever
But if you've got beef with one admin, don't take it out on the whole team.

Don't be so butthurt (if your innocent then prove it). And don't spam this forum. I've seen your recent activity and it doesn't impress me.

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark
Halofuntimes yes apparently now admins boot players for being good apparently ;-_-<. Not sure what you're on or your beef with Bake is so strong that your judgment is being cloud by not drinking enough Strawberry Double Blast Milkshake.

Sep 20, 2016
Gamertag
fantasma
The Admins are wrong for letting a creep like bakedsurfer to actively STALK players (me personally) who are just trying to game in peace without the thought of some crazed sociopath who abuses his admin rights to reveal their personal information/location and then threaten to "come pay them a visit", [ill intent] and "deport them" [bigotry] just because he gets beaten BAD, statistically/historically overall. I know that most of the "Admins" here are all 'buddies' so naturally they are going to stick up for one another, even if one of the Dear Admins are behaving in a threatening manner towards other players. There is a saying that goes "You reap what you sow". It is in my thoughtful opinion, that If you, The Admins, keep allowing this behavior by one of your own to continue unchecked, then you are setting yourselves up for failure. You very well may be creating a toxic environment that nobody would want to be apart of, eventually.

Reasons for being stalked, harrassed, banned: being a little above average. slight trash talk. [to my knowledge]

fantasma

Jun 23, 2015
Dear Jordan,

I believe that you are have mistook me cyberbullying you as "stalking". And as for finding your personal information, I didn't abuse any "admin powers" since I didn't need any fancy server tools to find your IP, home address, social media and full name. I basically used what you carelessly left online for everyone to see like an autistic moron. Furthermore, I don't see how somebody telling you that they'll "come pay you a visit" is threatening? Why, Mrs. Hernandez told me that last night when she came over at my place, literally. I wasn't threatened at all, if anything, it was a pleasurable experience for the both of us ;). When have I ever been beaten by you? You asked me to 1v1, you lost, and now you're just a butthurt mexican who makes excuses and bullshit every chance he gets. "My controller wasn't working", "The game was laggy", "I get bad FPS on WINE", you just constantly make yourself out to be a loser who can't accept a simple loss. Now you're playing the victim card, posting on the forums about "admin abuse" when we graciously gave you many chances to play the game even after MULTIPLE people have accused you of hacking. Next time, however, you'll be banned from the game entirely, as in you won't be able to see any servers at all, no matter how many times you change your IP address. This is your LAST warning regarding in game hacking. I know you come from a long line of lazy degenerates who aren't worth the dirt on my shoes so let me explain something to you in a way that it'll sink in, your post will not affect our success one bit nor will it garner you any supporters or friends within the community. The only person creating a "toxic environment" here is you, and if you can't understand that, you're proving to everyone here that you are a halfwit cunt who is just trying to get some attention.

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark
Good job Bake for talking to him, now you gave him more attention. Congrats on having intercourse w/ Mrs. Hernandez by the way. [Selling yourself short] I could be working on my stories instead of look at these tsunderes fighting for their senpai. Eehhh nerds :cofee: