Griefing User: deibitoktp

Mar 5, 2021
Gamertag
LordDolor
Report Date: Feb 26 2024
Reported User: deibitoktp
Report Reason: Griefing on a public server

Context
This guy is another annoying example of someone ruining the gameplay by destroying the turret on Tower of Power server. I have warned him against it even mentioning Baldwin's example a couple of weeks ago where he got banned for the same reason. This guy just doesn't listen... he even boasted he "can destroy the turret anytime he likes". This is not the first time I saw him destroying the turret just because so as demonstrated in the attached video. Not to mention that he rushes to destroy it whenever it spawns.

Is there any way to make the turret like... invincible? or maybe a near instant respawn time?

Evidence:
Attached video and Screenshot.
1708986636223.png

Feb 13, 2024
Gamertag
BALDWIN IV
Thank you for the report, this user will be banned from the server. We will also make the turret invincible in a future update
Administrator Tweek; Do you really think that destroying a turret in a simple game is a very serious offense for you? I say because looking at the history of this LordDolor, he only reports player after player; She is a toxic player who only seeks personal gain and who apparently thinks that a game is too important for her life. I honestly don't make sense of it; Today when I entered a game he was there and I saw the message history where I read that he is a problematic person who spends his time insulting everyone just because they t-bag him, break his turret, kill him from behind, etc I leave it to your consideration administrator; You are agreeing with a toxic player in this community; when there are clearly more important problems that deserve attention.

Feb 13, 2024
Gamertag
BALDWIN IV
Report Date: Feb 26 2024
Reported User: deibitoktp
Report Reason: Griefing on a public server

Context
This guy is another annoying example of someone ruining the gameplay by destroying the turret on Tower of Power server. I have warned him against it even mentioning Baldwin's example a couple of weeks ago where he got banned for the same reason. This guy just doesn't listen... he even boasted he "can destroy the turret anytime he likes". This is not the first time I saw him destroying the turret just because so as demonstrated in the attached video. Not to mention that he rushes to destroy it whenever it spawns.

Is there any way to make the turret like... invincible? or maybe a near instant respawn time?

Evidence:
Attached video and Screenshot.
View attachment 1083
As for you; I think you like me or I don't know what; because you always remember my name; We tell people differently with the attitudes you take.
I don't see the joke that you're using me as an example; It's childish, like a baby accusing someone of taking her lollipop.
So that this doesn't become more personal (outside of the game) keep your distance from me; You don't know who I am, you don't know me. Do you think I'm going to settle for this? This is not finished yet; it's just beginning