H2MT and Campaign NPCS

May 6, 2013
Gamertag
imperiumiv
I got this game many years ago but did not put a lot of online play time into it because of lack of support. Further, with the fact that Microsoft has screwed all PC owning Halo fans, I lost interest... A long time ago there was a trainer that would allow you to turn enemies into friendly AI, but it was only for the 'pirated xp version' and the only way to use it is to have a pc with xp on it and buy a subscription to cheathappens. (I legally own H2V.) I want to know if there is a way for me to spawn friendly AI in the campaign. I want to spawn more marines who will function properly.

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Maybe you could swap the projectile of a lesser used (Magnum perhaps) weapon to that of a Marine NPC. I've never heard of this mod/cheat you mentioned, but I would think it strange to be limited just to Win XP.

May 6, 2013
Gamertag
imperiumiv
I don't know anything about modding. I was hopping that either A. there is a console command I can type to spawn more marines. or B. that the H2MT or any other campaign mod adds more marines (and covenant allies) into the main campaign.

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
No in-game console is currently available.

To get the results you are looking for would require some form of modding and/or real-time editing. Gravemind, Mr. Mohawk, and Ambiguous, even then I've never added extra characters to a default campaign, though I have changed their permutations (standard soldier to ODST & Johnson) and swapped them to other NPCs (Miranda & super soldier).

Which map are you wanting to have more marines on anyways, all single player maps or just one?