HALO 2 Windows LIVE ID Download Problem

Oct 1, 2015
Hello whenever i try to download my live profile after the game update for live, i get this error message:

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"The live profile does not match the windows live id you entered. This can occur when you change the windows live ID associated with your account. Sign in with your new windows live iD. "

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

However i have not changed anything at all. I posted the same question on Microsoft's game section. I am unable to download my game profile from my registed email: [email protected] and the password: PASSWORD. I try the username without email domain but get the same message: the live profile does not match the windows live id you entered.

I also uninstalled the windows live client from the CD and replace it with the new version since the old cd version is old. The cd version is the one that comes in the disc. The disc is new but the windows live app is old so all the update will fail.

MOD EDIT: For your own sake, please don't post your real info like email and password combo. -Kills Alone

Aug 22, 2015
Gamertag
PrecastSquid545
Try using xliveless. The multiplayer is down right now and there's really no point in using live right now.