Halo 3: ODST Uplift Reserve Map

Mar 15, 2013
So I got board for an hour and decided to try my hand at another ODST map. Here is what I have thus far for the Uplift Reserve map from ODST. Does anyone like the layout and think it would be a good map to play on? Need honest opinions so I know whether to work on it after Powerhouse or not. In light of recent advances by Kant and his uber patching team, I would be planning to include all new vehicles like the Brute Chopper, and a full ODST weapon set. Here is the concept model real quick...

Mar 25, 2013
Houston, TX
Gamertag
PCTechmaster07
Nice! That's one of my favorite firefight maps on ODST. :up: It should be a good map for a few game types.......you'd have to get creative with CTF/Assault though (since it's asymmetrical).

Kantanomo

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot
Jesus christ twin your to good for sticking around these parts, glad you are here though.

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11
Looks really good and at first glance it reminded me of Standoff. Never really played firefight, but seems like there are some gems found there, like Crater/Hollow.

How´s the Powerhouse coming along btw?

Apr 1, 2013
Australia
Gamertag
Le Derp King
That looks pretty nice Twin!

Although I can't remember that map from ODST, I can't really say whether or not it would be fun to play on. But from the looks of the picture, I think it looks like the mission in ODST where you crash land on the beach and have to destroy the wraiths...if that's what this map is intended to be..
I do remember in a previous thread on this forum, Twin stating that he wanted to make Construct in Halo2. I would prefer that over any map lol.

PS: To the admins, for some reason the "log me in automatically after each visit" option doesn't work. It keeps me logged in when I close h2pc.org in my tabs section but it will sign me out when I visit h2pc.org again after turning off my computer.

Mar 15, 2013
Thanks Shawn. I was in a hurry to get to bed and I didn't feel like trimming it. But I will keep that in mind next time..lmao. The map Uplift Reserve is indeed the map where you play as Mickey, fighting your way thru the Beach/Zoo level right before the giant Space teather gets decimated. I figured it was a nice open map to make with plenty of opportunity for fun vehicle gameplay, as well as good on foot gameplay, as most vehicles won't be able to properly shoot you down when you are on top of those structures.

Powerhouse is nearly complete. Although I don't like the geometrical compromises I have had to make due to engine restrictions, but it looks great and plays nice. Look for Powerhouse to be released as a last open Beta next week, then the full release a week later.