Hello! Can I ask a few things?

May 1, 2017
Just recently managed to score myself a copy of Halo 2, new mint condition, as left over surplus inventory for only $15 at an electronics store called Fry's Electronics, now I'm trying to play it. I'm running Windows 10 and read up on the lack of windows live support (they haven't fixed that yet, have they?) and stumbled upon your site and launcher. So here I am. First I noticed the download section doesn't detail what the various downloads do. Can anybody help me out there? Also does your launcher update the game automatically? Do I still need the official patches?

May 1, 2017
Whoooo! Thats's a relief, the launcher auto updates. Thought I botched the installation for a second. What about the other downloads on that main page. I read about some of the accessory utilities, like mouse thing. Is that what those are? I also notice you have some gfwl updates on there so I assume some of the stuff is obsolete.

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
BluTrainer is used for Flycam purposes
Disable Aim Assist is used to disable the aim assist function that controllers utilize.
Custom Map Adder is in the name
No Hands/Guns is in the name
H2V FOV is used to change FOV if you require it.
H2 Resizer is used to resize the game window (only used when game is windowed)
Super Sensitivity is used to increase your look sensitivity beyond the threshold of 10 (if you require it)

And all the xlive zips are required if you either want to play campaign or replace xlive.dll (xlive 32/64 do not go in your game's directory, they go elsewhere, i believe somewhere in C:/Windows)

May 1, 2017
Oh. Can't seem to get Mouse Thing working, probably an issue for another thread though. Thanks for your help! You guys should consider adding description thumbnails to the down loads though, it will save new guys confusion.

May 1, 2017
Ok, that pretty much solved all my issues. Thank you. Not very many communities are this friendly these days. One thing though, what do H2V Acid & Cleaner do and how come the FOV and a few other settings in the launcher don't seem to change anything?

May 1, 2017
Alright, I managed to solve all problems with the launcher by deleting it's Appdata\local folder as mentioned in another thread. Still don't know what acid & cleaner do though.