Hello!

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11
I think i needed to finally make a topic here. My name is Anssi and I´m from Finland, 32 years of age and just a regular dude who likes Halo. I just figured out that it´s Deathsniper/Karmalaw/Fatal BlueScreen who has hacked my account for so long, that said I think I´m done with H2V for the time being. And for all the doubters I have never hacked (in anyway) or caused any problem in the game (other than playing drunk and being an annoyance here and there). All I wish is that the remaining people can settle their differences and finally enjoy the game, especially those who make maps for this game. Anyways GGS!

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
hey havent seen ya around in a long time!

well it has been fun lol and yeah haven't been playing much myself either lol

just tried out kills latest work and its awesome sauce :) lol

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11
Might get back at some point when I have resolved this situation, already uninstalled the game and have to buy a new copy at some point if I am to get back (would like to try those new stuff from Kills before the servers shut down). Hopefully I don´t have to delete my account too, as I´ve been using that for many years now.

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz
Hi anz, I know you as a good old player. I feel offended to know how you have a bad look of me. You shouldn't bad look a player just by his nickname.
Also, I haven't played this game since the early of january. So I haven't noticed of nothing till now.
I'm a legit player, I don't have hated players. Well just one, is "TheKarmalaw".

You think that I'm "TheKarmaLaw" or "DeathSniper". But you are wrong. The true is that this player is a hater of players, and is a hacker. He was "iDeathSniper", now I know him as "TheKarmaLaw". He is a Colombian, and I'm Mexican, so between us we offend us in Spanish all time that we stumbled upon.

I got hacked matches by that player. He also hate me because i'm the only player that know how shut up him, and sometimes I defeat him, so he "crash" the game with hacks.

So. I have nothing to do with that player. I hope not see that player never again. I don't know what the fuck he have in his brain, but I'm not the only offended player by he. He hate almost all players that play very well this game. I'm sure that all pro players know him as a mad player.

So. I hope that you understand me. It is not the first time that people confuse me with other undesirable players. Greetings.

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11
My apologies Fatal BlueScreen. I was mistaken, no hard feelings, misunderstanding. Can´t really put it in to words right now, but that´s all it is. I wish people would put their energies to something constructive is all I have to say. Gonna make a thread here called My Journey Through H2V at some point to make a more clear point, if I ever needed to make one! But yeah! GGS!

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz
Apologies accepted!, and don't worry, you were not the only one that confused me. I guess my nickname sounds like a troll. ^^
Well, I hope you solve your probem with your account. You are a good player, so I hope see you playing again, GGs.

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11
Hello again. Just came apologise if I ever offended anyone here or on Halo in general. I can be bit of a dick sometimes for different reasons, but I never really mean anything bad in the end. This has been a refreshing break from Halo2 Vista and I shouldn´t play games/Halo too much in anycase, but it can be addicting sometimes. Anyways I think I´m gonna head out since there´s a nice day outside, GG´s to everyone!