Hello

Jul 10, 2015
Gamertag
Xemidos XIII
I decided to join up here because I'm a 6 year long fan of Halo. I first played the series, Combat Evolved and Halo 2, on a friend's Xbox back in 2006 but never actually got into it until about 2009, and now I have the Bungie series (including a download for Combat Evolved and a collector's disc/case for Halo 2) on my Xbox 360 which is sitting on my shelf waiting to be fixed/cleaned out. During these times until 2012 I've been online over Xbox Live with the Xbox 360 games and on Halo Combat Evolved PC, but I could never get Halo 2 working properly so I never bothered with it until now. Huge mistake because I knew Halo 2 netgames have been running up until now. Halo 2 multiplayer seems to be non-functional on GFWL's side according to some reading of recent threads here (and a bunch of slight tinkering of game files on my end, e.g. letting everything through the cardboard shield that is Windows Firewall). It's quite a shame cause multiplayer is possibly my favorite part of the Halo series.