[Help] Edit existing multiplayer maps

Nov 1, 2014
Hi guys, I'd like to know how to edit the original multiplayer maps (halo 2) like Coagulation, Waterworks etc with the halo 2 map editor. It's that possible?
I would like to set human weapons for base 1 and covenant weapons for base 2. So, a 2 very different teams :D nothing complex.
It would be fantastic!

I hope some answers, thank you so much.

Mar 15, 2013
I helped him out on Halomaps. Kills, WTF did you do to the HEK?!? That is why I always keep a backup of my entire working directory, so I can always revert if need be lmao. Scrapy, WTF man?!?! Not interested in working on Sidewinder with me?

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
@Twin,

To further unlock the H2EK into H2.5 I had to edit my H2EK data/tags files, and edit a few default .map files; this allowed me to compile and run my own custom mainmenu and other normally restricted map/asset types.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Twinreaper said:
I helped him out on Halomaps. Kills, WTF did you do to the HEK?!? That is why I always keep a backup of my entire working directory, so I can always revert if need be lmao. Scrapy, WTF man?!?! Not interested in working on Sidewinder with me?

I would love tooo but umm my editor and everything is twacked out _-_ it wont edit maps even a square box with one texture crashes even on fresh reinstall and everything -_-

so it looks like it can be scrapyed out lol :/

Nov 1, 2014
Thanks for the support guys.
Currently, I am planning with Twinreaper the edition, the only solution is to create an exact remake of coagulation with the missing weapons and vehicles and the maps to be edited, (waterworks, Containment etc)
Due these maps haven't some covenant weapons :(

The only map that has a variety of weapons is Headlong but the spectre is missing..