Hi :) SPPF Problem.

Jun 11, 2014
Gamertag
phenomenal x4
Hello :)

(I'm not sure if this should go here, I am new, but my problem does come under modding I suppose)

Just wondering if somebody could help me fix the SPPF tool. Mine doesn't open even though I have admin privileges enabled and I've tried opening the programme in several compatibility modes (XP, Vista, W7, W8) After waiting a while a window comes up saying "Did this programme work correctly?". I'm using W8.1 by the way.

Jun 11, 2014
Gamertag
phenomenal x4
Kills Alone said:
Which patch file and which map, I pre-patched some of the ones I did so you could download the map or the patch separately.
I'm trying to play your latest Cairo Station level, and possibly try out the ODST version of new mombasa. I have downloaded the version from 2013 (SPPF tool)

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Jun 11, 2014
Gamertag
phenomenal x4
Kills Alone said:
Not sure if these are the most recent versions but they should get you pretty close if not. They are the maps with the patch applied so you do not need to do so yourself.

Just make sure to back up your original campaign maps before replacing any with these. I suggest making a sub-folder and copying all of the campaign maps there just to be safe.

H2MT Cairo Station ODP Campaign Mod
139MBs

H2MT Outskirts ODST Campaign Mod
240MBs

H2MT Metropolis ODST Campaign Mod
277MBs
Oh right, cool. Thanks :)