I am banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2016
Gamertag
Andrexe
I can not enter the server 3 but not sou hack I am part of the clan h2h but there are people who us this supplanting and uses hack my ip this blockeada but I'm not hack if they could check with a program would realize I am not hack us if we could unlock would be bie please report and study my case and talk com rude_yoshi please help me my name is andrexe

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark
Yoshi isn't a server admin Andrexe, you'll have to wait for admin of IL and Miami to unban you. Its up to him if he wants to unban you, until then you'll be banned from both those server. Thank you for your cooperation.

Jun 25, 2016
Gamertag
Andrexe
Thanks our clan is not hack the upgrade will realize but if one of our clan who wanted to report his name is brirrozz the if you use hack and take it out of the clan but are still putting the name we removed by hack we're not hack and the other person is osorio but we doubt we could not even check whether hack thank you if collaboration help us please .

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark
The admin of IL and Miami decided he doesn't want unban you for botting in his server. I'm sorry to say but your banned from those. :(. Still your not banned in TX 1 & 2 and FL one. If you have any more question please post again or private message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Jun 25, 2016
Gamertag
Andrexe
But then as I do to prove I'm not bot because it seems somewhat unfair because they decide to ban the opinion of the people rather than using a program that actually detect the hack can hopefully fix it anyway thank you very much .

Jun 23, 2015
Andrexe said:
But then as I do to prove I'm not bot because it seems somewhat unfair because they decide to ban the opinion of the people rather than using a program that actually detect the hack can hopefully fix it anyway thank you very much .
Toda tu hacks clan. Se ha pedido a ustedes para detener hackeo en múltiples ocasiones. Se juega en un servidor con 60% de precisión que es imposible basado en su locacion y he visto que aimbotting. Usted y su clan NO SE UNBANNED desde el servidor.

Your entire clan hacks. You guys have been asked to stop hacking multiple times. You play in my server with 60% accuracy which is impossible based on your location and I have seen you aimbotting. You and your clan WILL NOT be unbanned from the server.

Jun 25, 2016
Gamertag
Andrexe
This crazy ? I'm telling you who hack use and already it out of the clan I do not use because my back I shit in the games when you take the upgrade will see that I will keep playing the same we do not use hacks and it seems silly that only guided by certain eye because they ban not detect a program that would be more just outside there are more people playing the triple I and also the ban will ? What is the grace of desorrollo the project if they will Sacat just like that the one who is hack is brirroz I'm not hack Beljo is not hack and diego nor is hack if you want to ban others is fine by me from the other if doubt but that we are three or at least diego and I did not use hack and can comprobat whenever they want, baked if I were hack sabria use and would win but in every game we played not win did not win it because I lack Beljo level and diego are not hack please bannen by a program not by what others say.

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark
Andrexe said:
This crazy ? I'm telling you who hack use and already it out of the clan I do not use because my back I shit in the games when you take the upgrade will see that I will keep playing the same we do not use hacks and it seems silly that only guided by certain eye because they ban not detect a program that would be more just outside there are more people playing the triple I and also the ban will ? What is the grace of desorrollo the project if they will Sacat just like that the one who is hack is brirroz I'm not hack Beljo is not hack and diego nor is hack if you want to ban others is fine by me from the other if doubt but that we are three or at least diego and I did not use hack and can comprobat whenever they want, baked if I were hack sabria use and would win but in every game we played not win did not win it because I lack Beljo level and diego are not hack please bannen by a program not by what others say.
Andrexe thank you for telling us that [H2H] BriRoz hack for botting [We already know this.] You are banned from IL and Miami server. It's the decision of the admin and he will keep you banned as long he wants. I know your upset, but that's his decision. Sorry, but you aren't banned from the other servers. Which are TX 1, TX 2 and FL servers. If still have anger issues about this, deal with it. Thank you for your cooperation.

Jun 25, 2016
Gamertag
Andrexe
the situation of the clan and final matter what happens I as a leader have drawn some members of the clan to use hacks, those people did not accept that using hack and they kept putting on the h2h between those people who use hack and continued putting on his name outside the clan are brirroz, uncle paint, ivatecos, with such osorio have doubts since the record myself and shows no signs of being hack but we hope the update soon to tell, and there are people who have nuisance clan and h2h get and start to hack without being part of the clan as a means of sabotaging those who currently are part of the clan are, andrexe, Beljo, diego, gamer sedixx, joan and we do not use hacks had to warn forum before all this happened but did not know how to do it until today that rude_yoshi helped me understand if descision of respect banearnos and finally wanted to tell them they are doing a good job with this project so follow congratulations thank you for your attention.

Jun 25, 2016
Gamertag
Andrexe
the situation of the clan and final matter what happens I as a leader have drawn some members of the clan to use hacks, those people did not accept that using hack and they kept putting on the h2h between those people who use hack and continued putting on his name outside the clan are brirroz, uncle paint, ivatecos, with such osorio have doubts since the record myself and shows no signs of being hack but we hope the update soon to tell, and there are people who have nuisance clan and h2h get and start to hack without being part of the clan as a means of sabotaging those who currently are part of the clan are, andrexe, Beljo, diego, gamer sedixx, joan and we do not use hacks had to warn forum before all this happened but did not know how to do it until today that rude_yoshi helped me understand if descision of respect banearnos and finally wanted to tell them they are doing a good job with this project so follow congratulations thank you for your attention.

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark
Andrexe said:
Alright with the new information given that people are using your clan tag "[H2H]" to pose as fake members or former members and giving you and your friends bad reputation. The consideration of being unbanned is an option now. For the final decision gives a least a minimum of dos dias por favor. I'm not guaranteeing the ban will be lifted from the IL and Miami servers though. Like I previously stated before the admin has the final decision. Until then you'll be banned from those servers. Thank you for appraising us as server admin's and the Project Catographer crew for their work. Thank you for your cooperation.

Jun 25, 2016
Gamertag
Andrexe
really I understand that if I just hope to study the case and can check if I'm not hack await your response and thank you very much.

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark
Andrexe the decision of you being ban will continue to be permanently banned from IL and Miami server. The two reason for you being banned are the following,"I know that he's lying about the people as H2H since I've seen the people he mentioned on the same team as him playing together and in his list of 'true memebrs' he didn't mention H2H noble which shares the same IP as he does." Sorry, but you can't play on them servers pal. This discussion is over, the likely hood of reopening this case now is zero percent. If you have anymore questions just post or PM. Thank you for your cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.