If you want to keep the project alive...

Feb 27, 2017
Gamertag
Kenoxn
It's very annoying, most servers plays always the same game-modes (Slayer, Capture The Flag) and maps (Coagulation and Lockout).

Can there be more variation? Can someone host or change some 24/7 servers to divide them for each game-mode together with all the maps? I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who is annoyed by this, always playing the same things gets too repetitive, and thanks to this project which i hope it gets more attention and people (as well as servers) i could finally enjoy the SP-Campaign together with MP. But please, we need a bit more variation, at least juggernaut, oddball or territories, i would suggest a server for each game-mode as i've said before. If this keeps going repetitive i don't think the project will keep going alive... which is an end any of us don't want to see. Hope you can understand, good luck.

-Thanks for reading.

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
I can sort this out, i currently have 4 dedis running:
4v4
8 man FFA
Br/Snipes on assorted maps
and Team Objectives (CTF, TS, Ball, KOTH)

The thing is, with hosting different variants no one tends to play on them because everyone's eiher playing cloud's CTF or CTF coag.

I can get territories going, maybe even assault (if its requested enough)

Feb 27, 2017
Gamertag
Kenoxn
UF ShadowTeddy said:
I can sort this out, i currently have 4 dedis running:
4v4
8 man FFA
Br/Snipes on assorted maps
and Team Objectives (CTF, TS, Ball, KOTH)

The thing is, with hosting different variants no one tends to play on them because everyone's eiher playing cloud's CTF or CTF coag.

I can get territories going, maybe even assault (if its requested enough)
I'm pretty sure those game-modes will get played in time, people will get tired of playing always the same thing so they would come to your dedis.

- Thanks for your attention!

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
I'm still thinking about what to add to my servers, 4v4 may have territories/Assault

Again, people lurk man. Its how the community's been since the start.
Always takes one person to start the party, so with that being said if you go in a server you want to play in, people will join in.