Introduction: Ovec

Ovec

Members
Nov 15, 2017
Gamertag
Ovec
Ovec

Hello everyone, my name is Mike, and I am Ovec. I'm 17, enjoy pretty much every genere of rap, play football, and work at a country club. I'm going to use this time to give you a small introduction to what my goals are creating this account.

I enjoy editing together videos, and I really want to get better at it, so I'm using my somewhat ok ability to play halo to help myself become better at making montages. I found that I very much like creating and orchestrating things such as video compilations or montages, so I'm going to kind of just keep throwing shit at the wall until something sticks. In essence, I created this account to become more familiar with the community and maybe meet new people while I'm at it.

LINK TO FIRST VIDEO POST - https://halo2.online/threads/supertesnion-ovec-cliptage-need-feedback.1837/

Halo 2 is my favorite game of all time, so I'm using it to test my editing skills and hopefully eventually develop a unique and fun-to-watch style that enjoyable for everyone. I'm hoping to meet new people, make friends, competition, and generally have a good time playing H2.

Catch ya'll niggas on the battlefield, gimme a what's up if you read this far

Ovec <3