Just going to leave this right here ;D

Jul 11, 2015
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
Skilledbandit08
Hey guys a few of you veteran h2v players might remember my name if not that's ok. I know the h2 servers are down right now but it's a perfect opportunity to check out halo online that is now playable thanks to a few modders. It's basically halo 3.5. I've been playing halo pc/ce for about 8 years and Halo 2 vista for 4. About half a year ago I was even hosting a server for h2v. I just found out about halo online last week and it pretty damn amazing. All the information is here Halo Online . I've been hosting a lobby almost everyday since I started playing. There are probably only around 200 something players right now. With it peaking at 100 at night. It's been out for a few months but the guys modding just added Server list and Voice chat. The clearest voice chat I've heard in a game ever. It' s this way because the host, hosts the voice chat through voip off their computer/internet.

Also this is a sneak peak of their hopefully in the near future updated server list Halo online / Halo 3 custom edition server list

Edit: Noticed that there are some month old posts about this but it's way improved since then.

This is by no means me trying to take anyone away from h2v, I still love playing that . halo 2 is it's on special thing. This is something new for people to have fun with!

Sincerely,

Skilledbandit08