just one problem with my h2v

Apr 2, 2013
Gamertag
Stromicuz
ok so recently (about 6-8 months) now my h2v is just acting all weird in connections like i would lag a shit ton on peer hosted games but on servers
some would say it's my net but i have the same isp now for like 3 years also has nothing to do with my speeds which are 10 down and 2 up
i love h2v and probably don't believe this when i say it's the only game i play a lot i do live in the caribbean but all my other games work fine
no lag what so ever on any of my games on pc and xbox but h2v the has some really bad lag lately i wish i could record it and i will but i warp and people warp so bad i still love the game so much that i endure the lag just to play it. but if someone can help that would be fine i have had the game for a few years and nothing has
changed. :( :( :( :(

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
I'm not quite sure either, i get lag spikes a lot in the game a lot more now and its been having some issues as of late.

The game also has a big problem running on windows 8.1 and it could be an update to the 8.1 or something, but not quite sure though, people have been having major issues with windows 8.1 somewhat with the os freezing and games freezing and shutting out all the time. :/ lol

(i think the halo 2 servers should be restarted and also the server hosting the server list should be restarted, ill see if i can request some help to restarting the server for the browser list.)

edit...............

https://twitter.com/H2PC_SCRAPY/status/ ... 0109032448

starting to ask support etc to get the server box that the halo 2 browser list is on restarted, in hopes it will clear up any issues at this point and time....

looks good but who knows.... it takes a long time for microsoft to do anything with this game... ya digggggg

Apr 2, 2013
Gamertag
Stromicuz
Shawn said:
I guess there isps are using ham radios and blenders for connection to the world
i've tried several connections and same result
never mind h2v won't even let me sign in anymore some bs about network error?
when all my other games work fine lol

Apr 2, 2013
Gamertag
Stromicuz
thanks for all the feedback i have tried loads of tips including the ones on this forum
:) seems like the problem will stay but i guess it's my final goodbye to the game :(
thanks a lot to all who replied to me <3

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
Superter
go into device manager.
network adapter/ rt click/properties
advanced
speed and duplex.. set to full duplex 100Mps full duplex instead of auto
Energy efficent ethernet to disabled
Green ethernet to disabled
Power management tab.. make sure adapter controller is not ticked to turn off/to save power

--------------------------
control panel/hardware @ sound/ power options/high performance/
change plan settings\change advanced settings\wireless adapter setting to maximum
processor power management\minimum processor state 100%
\maximum processor state 100%
all sleep settings to never
--------------------------------------
goto network adapter card manufacturer website and get latest firmware/save to desktop and upload into modem.. backup old firmware first