its a small med map of tower of power.

its going to be basic kind of a them from Hang em high but not really lol

We shall see how it pans out and see when im done on how it plays lol

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Re: PowerHouse

running into some errors with the map editor but im copying over the map essentials from kills so hopefully it will help out with the compiling of the map lol _-_ -_- lol

but if it doesnt work ill see if i can make some other kind of map :/ lol not sure what kind i can make but ill try to see what i can bring up and about lol

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11

That sounds like a good idea, I reckon you´re using some map from H1 for that Powerhouse. There was quite alot of Powerhouse remakes there on halomaps. Lot´s of unused space on Powerhouse to make another base for 2 flag. I´ve said it before, but I liked that Sanction map you made, eventhough I don´t like Foundation that much.

I try to make mashup maps myself on H4 forge, got one map in my fileshare called Skyhigh, where I tried to combine Ivory Tower, Countdown and Skyline (from h4 DLC), just have to finish that and make the spawns work. Gonna work on that Terminal remake too to make another base there (because H4 doesn´t have option for 1flag or bomb), was thinking of making something like Zanzibar base on the other side there.

I think there´s lots of untapped sources on H1PC that could be ported to H2V, but I think it would be easier to port smaller maps, because all the good BTB maps have already been made for H2V (Sandtrap, Icefields etc) and it´s easier to setup those games on H2V than BTB games!

PS: Try to make symmetric Ivory Tower, I think that would be a good map for that! Also Prisoner remake would be cool, theres one on halomaps, but it doesn´t work!

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone

The map has already been ported by Twin Reaper and TrOy. They took the HCE version and fixed it up, so the version you get in H2v would most likely be better then the HCE BSP. I'm pulling in source files from a few mappers right now to add them to H2.5 and that is one of the maps.

It will be included in the next Essential Collection as well, which is getting closer to being release ready.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Re: PowerHouse Remix

cool deal lol im running into errors like crazy and cant seem to get it to compile lol,

"couldn't parse definition #3"

i have added all the seperate objects and what not to the main bsp to maybe fix it :/ but nothing is working yet lol. so it looks like ill just find something else to do lol

ill see if i can work on a tower of power map based off of Containment like cut a third of it out and leave one base in the map and have regular spawns elsewhere on the map and have it red v blue type stuff lol

then maybe some other maps just to get back into the groove because i have no idea what goes where atm lmao :/

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
map editor crashes at finding checkered bitmap on lighting. redoing the map editor installing and everything etc to a clean state -_- lol ill work with the clean slate and build up from there lol