Melee Help NEEDED!

Sep 24, 2013
Australia
Gamertag
GaGaGaGhoul
Hey guys i'm using Mr.Mohawk to change the player BIPED, from say 'Dervish' to 'Elite', it works fine but in third person there is no melee animation... can this be fixed? Feedback would be awesome c: Peace - ThePotatoSoup

Himanshu01

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
May 16, 2013
India
Gamertag
Himanshu01
i have also done this type of moddings with Mr.mohawk and Gravemind.But the same thing Happens to me :cry: . i dont have any idea.sorry!

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
the animation just isn't there i believe but you can possibly find a way to copy say master chief or elites animation over to the said choice of character, but then also you may need scripts and other things for that to happen. but who knows anything is possible with a ton of work and effort lol

May 14, 2013
Gamertag
kirby 422
No, the animation tag is most certainly there; arbiter's animations reference the elites animations (arbiter overrides a few animations, like melee) Instead of replacing the entire biped, just try swapping the render_models, or in your elite biped, open its model, and reference the arbiter animations instead.

supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
Kirby_422 said:
No, the animation tag is most certainly there; arbiter's animations reference the elites animations (arbiter overrides a few animations, like melee) Instead of replacing the entire biped, just try swapping the render_models, or in your elite biped, open its model, and reference the arbiter animations instead.
He speaks the truth, however referencing the arbiter animations is easier than swapping the render models.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Kirby_422 said:
lol i've been pwned leik totes lol :) :D