need a vsync solution

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Doesn't help yet, but soon Nvidia and AMD will be releasing G-Sync and Free-Sync respectively which eliminates screen tearing by syncing the screen and the GPU to the same speed. So that should alleviate this problem in the future.

Aug 1, 2013
Gamertag
DarkB1ad3
I did this successfully with msi afterburner before, but im also running a laptop with a 780m, lol nice to see you reply quickly on youtube kills alone, im the dude that goes by Richard. but anyways ill try to figure it out on afterburner, but I know the guys at the halomaps forums have something for a solution, kinda thought I would have better luck at a core h2v forum

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
anti aliasing x16 Qwhateveritis x64 and v-sync helps and then in the nvidia settings is where you would do all that and also the setting in the game could help lol

but i turn it all off because 30-60 frames is not all that fun for me lol seems way to slow lol

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
SiC THEPRO1121 said:
off topic :p

scrapy, what does you black and white square thing go to? (i forget what its called lol)
if you have a android, ios phone, tablet etc you can scan the qr code and it will pop up what is in the code or the qr code. the image i have takes you to the first page @ http://www.halo2vista.com lol to scan it get a QR code scanner, the best one i have seen and used is AT&T qr code scanner lol

rcghalohell said:
Ah hell, thanks to my old laptop. My tolerance is about 24 fps
that sucks :/ yeah adding all that stuff makes the game look great lol but it slows everything down a lot :/ lol

supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
Halo 2 Vista was made to be played at 60 fps. Anything higher will cause horizontal tearing regardless of how well preforming your machine is.