Need Halo Mongoose Engine Idle Sound

Glitchy Scripts

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Apr 9, 2013
GlitchyScripts.com
I was extracting sounds from the halo games but couldn't find the sound for when the mongoose is idling (or sounds like it), all i could find is the get in / out and high engine revs sounds, no idle (need it for my Halocraft mod for Minecraft).
Also while your at it could you please try and get me the "energy_sword_depletion" sounds, Adjutant cant seem to extract them (Raw data not found).
-Thanks

Glitchy Scripts

Lead Dev
Apr 9, 2013
GlitchyScripts.com
Unfortunately neither D;
I need something like the mongoose_hi.wav except at an idling sound (would have probably been mongoose_low.wav or something but no such thing exists).
When i get desperate, i'll try and record it myself and cut the sound out but it will be difficult to get a good loop, so extracting the sound is always my first choice (if possible)...
Thanks anyway :)

Glitchy Scripts

Lead Dev
Apr 9, 2013
GlitchyScripts.com
| ϨϲЯαРУ | said:
this work???
EXACTLY what I was looking for. However the ends of the clip did not flow onto itself for a loop but i cut it myself and it sounds perfect!
Thanks a bunch Scrapy! +1!
Just wondering, where did you get the sound?
And do you know where to get the energy sword deactivation (turn off) sound? That's another one i needed...

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
[hidden]http://soundfxcenter.com/sound-effects/halo-3/0

no problem!!!!!! :)

yeah it takes a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg time to download from there lol but i guess it is worth the wait lol there is 90 pages of stuff lol[/hidden]