New player, so much lag

Jun 22, 2017
Gamertag
dreamflashflood
Game lag, I'm from Australia. I don't know if I can see the latency, but it feels like 5000ms atleast. It's unplayable :( I can hit a player 4 times in the back before it registers as an assassination

Jun 22, 2017
Gamertag
dreamflashflood
Yeah lol, jokes aside though, there must be something I can do. Yes, we all experience lag when playing on an international server. But not to the level I'm experiencing. Like I said, I can assassinate someone 4 times before it registers, the game is unplayable.

Are there no ways of trying to rectify this?
Could it be a port? An antivirus?...

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2017
Unfortunately, the ping will be high if you're connecting to something far away (Europe, US, Colombia). However, there is an Australian server if I am not mistaken - the game should be much playable over there.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
The only way to have "low ping" is play on Australian servers that are being hosted.
Even then, Australian internet is notoriously bad in comparison to many countries.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
I could try starting one up, I'll look into it when I have some spare time on my hands.

Jun 19, 2016
Gamertag
CyP proty
All the dedi's are crap these days. There used to be a time where I remember all the dedi's had amazing connection. Even US hosts felt perfectly fine for me. Then, some weeks/months back, already can't remember, that changed with one of the updates. Been going worse and worse ever since, Nuke has mentioned this once and got shot down.
I really hope this get's focused on in the near future, cuz it's the main reason people leave the project.

I'd gladly go back to the point where the connection was great and give up a few perks we've gotten in the mean time...