New to the Community too!

Mar 28, 2017
Gamertag
The2ndPlayer
Hey everyone my name is Nick, I finally got my new laptop fixed and reinstalled Halo 2 for Windows Vista( :sick: :p ). I did not realize this community existed! (don't kill me :( ) I hope all of this stays up for a very long time. I remember as much as everyone else how fun it was to play Halo 2 Online back in 2007 (for me at least) and I am so happy that I can revisit all those moments again. :) Thank you everyone who has worked with the staff and the members who have put this together I love you all! x3 I hope to make a lot of friends and good fans of Halo from all around. :up: .........(yeah that sounded better in my head :p )​

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Hey Nick, welcome to the H2PC community!
This community's always been around, just quiet. Its growing now due to Project Cartographer, which is great. (So dont worry about not knowing of this community!)
Get in the discord server if you want to communicate with community members and organise games etc.

I'll see ya around.

UF ShadowTeddy
(ps. Fixed your post :))

Apr 1, 2017
Topeka, KS
Gamertag
PC_Buffalo
Hey guys, dropping in for a sec to ask HOW DO I GET SOME QUALITY TECH SKILL FOR THIS GAME?!?!?! I watched a bit online talking about BXR and RRYB -- few others too -- and was just wondering if there were some dedicated resources to use for getting beefy quick! Ha shouts to the devs and the awesome community, looking forward to getting to know ppl here slowly but surely.