Not able to play online servers (or partially some)

Jan 1, 2020
Gamertag
Lil bug
This problem has been since january 1st, I tried to join some of the servers but the game just says I can't join, it happens a lot. I was also playing in lockout snipers and after 1 minute the server kicked me out with "Sorry, we're experiencing problems, try again later" and happens every time. I play with two accounts, at the beginning it happened with the first I created, that's why I made the 2nd account, but now the problem persists with both. I'm using windows 10 with everything updated, including the game. I made a clean reinstall of the game twice, but nothing. I have a nice internet with low lag (I'm close to the central tower) so I don't know what's going on.

Jan 2, 2020
Gamertag
OnDaHunt
I am having the exact problem. My game glitches and lags it started happening right after I installed the new update. Once I get into a game the screen goes black then I get kicked out with the same message. The only way of fixing it is for a new improved update. Removing and reinstalling the game won’t fix it.

May 25, 2018
Gamertag
lAimBotl
Seems to happen everytime I try to join Objective servers, and some others.
Sometimes it lets me play for a few seconds before it kicks me with the "problems" message. . .