Hey Guys!
This is My Final Halo 2 Vista Montage
I hope you enjoy!

Jun 16, 2013
Canada
Gamertag
SiC Slasherr
man, that was awesome :D

those explosive jumps are so cool, im going to try to do that, i will probably fail :p

You should make mow montages, they are fun to watch

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11
Nice montage Shura, especially like that western style song at the beginning and that black/white theme. I´m glad I got to be on this montage, that snipe was sick and like ThePro and Titan said this shouldn´t be your last one!

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
yay i was the jaro at the end credits lol yea shura if h2 lives you should make more i alwasy love your montages and learn from them you are a great player and one my favorites becuase you are nice humble and great player :)

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
Shura F
Thank you guys for the good energies <3
In the future I'll continue uploading some videos :up:
:D

Kantanomo

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot
Very nice montage you have made Shura, I like how its edited but doesn't have all those fancy shmancy effects everywhere.
Just keeping it simple.

Mar 22, 2013
Current Location Unknown
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
Pain Sherman
Amazing tage!!

We've argue about this before "Final" its an awful word, I plan to keep beasting with you for too many years my friend. Ignore those freaking hackers I know they make you feel bad but we can't just quit for things like that. See you around mate

Ya hemos discutido sobre esto, "Final" es una palabra muy desagradable, planeo seguir dando caña contigo por muchos años más mi querrido amigo, solo ignora a esos jodidos hackers, se que te hacen sentir mal e incluso te hacen perder los deseos de jugar pero no podernos renunciar por cosas así, nos veremos compañero.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
its a good montage lol

good song heard it from my friend NahX montages, not sure which one :/ some are lost due to well youtube wasn't really around that long ago lol