Something on my mind.... and no im not a hacker

Zol3

Members
Oct 12, 2013
Gamertag
roof
My gt(gamer tag) is iKiNg809, and I've been playing this game since 2007. Now after taking a few months off, and not having xbox live; I decided to play h2v again since well its free. I started to play ctf in the i4ni servers where I was accused of hacking by werido wack, and banned without any hard evidence; in other words, " i say you hack, you hack." I've played with many players and have been taught by some, been given advice, etc. so i have a basic knowledge of how to play in most game-types. I've seen some hackers and even beaten some in 1v1s. I'm an average skilled player.

The monstrmoose community, all they is play ctf on coag with their vehicles. Now, I have nothing against them using their vehicles since i'm using my sniper. Judging from their only skill-set stemming from only playing ctf since day 1 they probably don't know much. They've never been in a 1v1 with highly skilled players, never gotten a killamanjaro, know what a bxr is, what a quadshot is, never seen a hacker up close and personal, actually having a conversation with the guy and still try to play with him. Server admins truly abuse their power since it's the only way they matter. I honestly believe this is the reason why the community is so small and getting smaller. If you defy the server admin or disrespect him in any way you're banned, yes I know he pays for it, but still be considerate, if you start it don't expect some people to roll over for you. You don't know everything about the game, you do know how to work a banshee and tank. Thats about it.

(read here to skip to the point) I don't hack and I've never have. My br is ok but it is not amazingly good to the point its considered hacking. I just want it to be known that I don't hack. I love and hate this game , see ya.

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
You are complaining to and about the wrong people. None of those servers/clans/groups are run by us. They have, or had, their own forums; if you need to talk to them that would be a better place to inquire.

Many of us here know far more about Weirdo & Moose's banning practices then you need to hear about. I was banned, might still be, banned so many times I stopped counting. Ran servers, was an H2v Guardian, modded H2v further then pretty much anyone else, created the only mapping team; an amazingly talented group who's sole purpose was to improve the game in any and all ways. And still they banned me, called me a cheater. Years back I helped run MonstrMoose and a few other servers at which time they accused me of helping hackers get away with cheating, then I went away (mostly due to lag & low player count), came back to the game and I am banned yet again. So I understand how you feel to some extent.

On the other side of the coin; the game is/was filled with many hackers. Its not hard to do, various cheat apps and Cheat Engine. I always wanted to dedicate at least one server to approved hacking; we would provide an app that would allow the players to do hacks that would not crash the game/players/servers/and so on. Could never get Moose and enough others to approve some of these more radical ideas. :(

Some of the hacks (discovered by Gun Monkey, aka Shock120, aka Boxious) were so bad that they would lock up your game/sometimes your OS. I went over the logs, maintained the servers, kept a close eye on alt accounts and suspicious activity for a time, and yes, there were many hackers, fact is, most players have used some form of a hack and many are just denying it. That does not mean they are currently, it just means people get bored and want to play in different ways. Very often I found Real Time Editing (memory editing) an active public server a lot of fun. A simple example would be swapping projectiles of one weapon/vehicle to another. So some people hate hacks/mods and the rest of us know better. Modding is fun; just plain cheating is boring and fail.

Zol3

Members
Oct 12, 2013
Gamertag
roof
Thanks for replying Kills together. I wasn't necessarily complaining to this group; I simply started a thread here because I thought you still had ties to moose since I remember you playing a lot with his group. And well, you could put in a good word for me, but more importantly this thread was about getting something off my chest. Moose/i4ni group, are not elite or good by any means, fact. Funny thing is though, moose actually has a past of hacking... the aimbot with sniper, years ago but still the fact remains. My point is, they are not good enough to tell when someone is hacking, if they got quad shotted in the face they'd most likely scream hacker since they're clueless about this games potential/mechanics.

I remember when you needed proof to ban a person but now it's " I'm right, you're wrong so now you're banned."

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Many of the first hack apps originated from Moose and his programmer JohnnyBlaz. I have seen Moose hand them out before (I recall saying no I didn't need the Multimod and he gave it to me anyway). Apparently they trusted someone and gave him server access; this person was the original leaker of hack apps and the source code. Of course, hacks were inevitable, they just sped up the process.

Personally I share some apps for modding purposes, and have been accused of sharing hacks, the thing is I'm a modder and a map maker, so many of these so called hack apps are very handy to me and others who wanted to do the same. The damage has already been done, plus many of the available hack apps were filled with trojans. We provide virus free apps, we know they are good because we made and use them.

So MM knew what the hacks look like because they created many of them. There are tools to detect various hacks and alt accounts. They know what the hacks look like, but yes, they also ban for whatever reason they want. Back when I was in charge of various servers my perspective was this; theres not many players so if you ban too many of them you are killing the game, thus I always worked on finding compromises and ways to unban people. I can count every person I ever banned on both hands; they were warned multiple times and had it coming. Usually they asked for it and said they would try to get around it. Some of them stopped being destructive and started being creative. Others got bored and left the game for good.

Some people can and do use macros to double shot, quad shot, and BXR (if they are really that bad that they need to, lulz). Another huge factor is the terrible lag that can happen in H2v; very often lag will look like some form of a hack. Or, another player could hack but make it look like it was you, not always intentional. How so? Well, one easy example would be the Warthog; if the driver (maybe the passenger as well) is running a certain hack then the gunner's chaingun could shoot out modded/swapped projectiles often without the gunner even knowing.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Hey king dang it has been a long time lol yeah they probably banned you for being good and thought it was hacks. But weirdo should may unban you soon or something maybe not sure hebrarely talks to anyone other than a few people that no one else really talks too. But heyvwelcome back I'll try to message him ornhe rlcan read this.

iking isn't a hacker he is rather good and has always topped me and taken me out 99.99% of the time when ever we match up lol

I keep hitting b for space on my phone lol Sony experia t2 ultra lolz

Mar 15, 2013
Scrapy is now banned from all H2V servers for having a shitty phone.

Loz aside, Moose is a backstabbing, shittalking no good twat waffle. He did/does everything he can to seeing Halo 2 fail, and guess what? The fucktard still comes back and plays. He's obe of the shittiest players around, unless hes in a tank or banshee. He'd accuse a ban a 4 year old of hacking if he/she was beating him.

Zol3

Members
Oct 12, 2013
Gamertag
roof
Thanks scrapy, I'd go on the i4ni/MM forums but they'd prob would deny me registering on their forum. I wouldn't mind getting banned for being too good, but I do mind be called a hacker, tarnishing my name...the f@ck. I also got banned by another group of players that are also "awesome" at the game, xKiller squad, they banned me for "hacking." Every server admin abuses their power. The smg servers have a hack detection on their servers so there's a thought.

Ps: scrapy = liar, you beat me too.

Edit: turns out moose has no servers atm and he's not associated with them so he has nothing to do with me being banned. So yeahh...