sup yo

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
This is a great start to a new forum, everything in one place and a sweet layout.

Anyways, I'm Kills Alone, you probably know me from H2V in-game, as a former MM Admin and perhaps from some of my custom maps. I'm glad to be here and cannot wait for the site to be more finished so I can invite some friends such as my fellow H2MT members.

With Kantanomo's help I am moving the H2MT content to this host. That means easy access to custom maps, tools and such. Depending on the sustainability of the server list we would like to release an ISO of H2V that includes the best custom maps and a few mods as well. Perhaps some counter activation options and a way to access a new server list (if that ever happens).

I'd like to continue hosting a few custom maps, if anyone has a server to offer or is interested in doing so on their own but wants input on what maps to use just ask. I recently put together an H2MT Essential Collection which contains what I consider to be 48 of the best Halo 2 custom maps. I am currently uploading all the maps to the H2MT section of H2PC.org.

I am glad to be on a new forum and hope the leadership proves to be more stable then they where at some others.

There have been more recent announcements about a possible Halo 3 on Steam release:
http://gamingbolt.com/halo-3-pc-looking-like-a-reality-code-discovered-in-catalyst-drivers

So we might have something to get excited about after all! I have my doubts when it comes to any extras, but I would hope MS considers including a proper custom map editor beyond Forge Mode.