'Sup!

Nov 7, 2015
Heyy. New user here. I don't have Halo 2 yet, but seeing as there's a server revival thing going on here, I'm totally getting it for christmas. It looks really fun, and I've just beat Halo: CE's campaign and I've been playing it's multiplayer for a while. I have a feeling Halo 2 is gonna be even more fun :laugh:

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
An easy way to get campaign achievement's.
Copy the first campaign map for each single player map. Like 17? Times? Move the campaign maps (not the first map you made copies of) and then... Rename each copy a single player map name. Then start a new game, on legendary and wallllla you get achievement's for the campaign and all that happens is a loading screen comes and goes ;) muhahahahabababababababavdvddkwlwowppwpaosk lol

Aug 20, 2015
Gamertag
guy298
A warning about the above method of obtaining campaign achievements: MS probably doesn't care and most likely wouldn't go after you about it, though it is against the rules on certain achievement sites like Trueachievements. It not considered and in-game exploit (Like the running addachievement <1-72> in fallout 3 PC) because you have to alter game files. Just don't be loud about it, and you should be fine though.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
Welcome to the forums! The servers appear to be down for Halo 2 at the moment. We're unsure whether they'll be back online ~