Unban appeal

Jan 12, 2017
I was banned almost 2 weeks ago on my username 'F L A W L E S S' for speed hacking.

It was really stupid for turning it on and I apologize for doing it and will never even think about turning it on again, I just want to play legit again.

This is the only video game I play and have been really wanting to play it these past 2 weeks.

If you could unban me it would be amazing and I'll NEVER again do it.

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Look man, you were caught twice for hacking (and reported for doing so) and as a result you have been permabanned. Even when asked about it, "If you were to do it again" , you said never.
19 days after you said that you were yet again caught hacking.

You've been permabanned because of this, that's pretty all there is to say on this.

Jan 12, 2017
I understand bro but I've genuinely learned my lesson and have zero desire to even think about doing it ever again.

I just want to play legit again. I know the general rule is 2 times is a permaban but if you could make this one exception and unban me it would be amazing.

It's the only game I play and I'll never do it again.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
I don't believe the rules should be bent for one person - everyone gets the same 2 strike policy, by giving someone a third it would entitle all other permabanned players to a third.

Jan 12, 2017
I agree, it sets a precedent for other people who've been banned twice as well, I get that.

If only there was a way to unban me and remove this thread from existence...cough cough.

Jun 23, 2015
Sorry but there's not a legal court in the world that gives third chances, so why should we? We've been more than fair with you, this situation is of your own making.