What do I have to do so that the creators of the P. Cpher help me?

Jun 22, 2017
Gamertag
BrS-xCriSs-eTz
I have 4 months without being able to play, they ban me and I do not know because if I do not use any type of hacks big tweekx I delete the ban on the day June 24, 2017 from that date until today September 10, 2017 that I write again, I can not play thanks to a launcher error, does not connect to the servers of P. Cpher I have been asking for help since last month and I do not receive any help from the creators what do I have to do to help me?

The launcher I have updated to the latest version and the firewall is disabled.

This is the error.
Master connection: This is taking a while ... - Either your login is invalid or your firewall is blocking us.

My Profile BrS xCriSs eTz thanks.

Before banning someone should demonstrate with evidence.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017
Gamertag
BrS-xCriSs-eTz
10 days have passed and I still have no help, I know it's boring to annoy the others but if they do not want to help me, it's better to tell me that they will not help me and stop insisting. :)

when I started to play in P. CPher was very good, but now I see that I already support do not give and more that I was banned without any reason I found this disappointing ..

mills

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
May 10, 2017
hello

you may have been banned on another account. or maybe it was your little brother or your friend or your cousin on your computer.

Jun 22, 2017
Gamertag
BrS-xCriSs-eTz
no friend, they banned another user that used hack and has the same id of my computer and they harmed me, now neither of us can play this is the second time that happens to me.

Also I will be sincere, I do not know how they will bring back the halo 2 with P. Cpher if they are killing the game with the few users that there is as well as did microsoft in removing the servers of GFWL, I bet that there are more users in halo ce which halo 2.

Here is the appeal I made.
https://halo2.online/threads/i-was-banned-and-i-do-not-know-because-if-i-not-used-hack.1640/

And here the video of the user who used hack.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: