anyone has codehpro's contact info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2013
Gamertag
GameCreat0r
I'm wanna ask codehpro for something but I don't know how to contact him. Can anyone PM me a way to contact him? Thanks.

Kant I asked you about this in a PM but you never answered, so I just make a topic to ask everyone.

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Just no; the statue does not have to be a moose for the statement to be true, the statement is implying that there are moose or even multiple moose attempting to fuck other people in ways they would rather not be.

It could be taken as 'Weird, Moose-Fucker,' while it could also be taken as 'Weird-Moose, Fucker', knowing the name of their gay pride site one can ascertain that I meant the latter. This would explain to the reader that they are weird moose (people?), who are also fuckers. It would be weird to see a moose fucking a statue would it not?

Mar 26, 2013
Gamertag
GameCreat0r
Kills Alone said:
LOL, why would he want to talk to some weird moose fucker like you? ;)
All you are accusing me off is being an admin on Weirdmoose. How does that make me a bad person? Just because I stay in contact with someone you and many others hate should I be hated too?

SIC I TITAN I said:
He signed up on the forums here just msg him
I didn't know he was on this forum too Thanks titan I'll just try that.

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Typically the type of people who attack a server and steal the playlists then ban the creator are weird fuckers in my book. The kind of person who enters a glitch game and repeatedly attacks the host, a weird fucker like you. The kind of person who tries to threaten and manipulate an admin, saying that he will report them to other admins for doing his fucking job, yeah that makes you one weird mufah. Fuck Big Fat Momma; I don't like you. Never said otherwise. Kant may welcome you, but you can suck a dick for all I care.

Mar 20, 2013
NY
Gamertag
Spazieyyy
To Be Honest Kills this forum is not meant to start flame wars. Idgaf if they did that to you the past is the past just get over it don't wine like a little kid getting his toys taken away. Yea I hate them to but do you see me fliping shit over it no just move on plz I don't want this forum to end up like the halo council web site -_-.

Mar 26, 2013
Gamertag
GameCreat0r
I did non of those things. If you're mad for things other members of weirdmoose did why rage at me?

And don't say I'm just denying it, I seriously never did any of those things.
You are judging me but you don't even seem to know me. I don't hate you, but if you want to hate me so be it. Just don't tell lies about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.