Apeal

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Re: fuck tweek should die crushed

No. We will not "remove ban". Do you think we're stupid?

Go do something else with your time rather than spamming an internet forum asking to be unbanned.

(make ONE MORE forum post about your ban, and i'll personally ban you from this forum as well.)

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
Re: fuck tweek should die crushed

I will now do everything in my power + more to make sure you never play Halo 2 on PC ever again. "Die crushed" LOL. Habla en espanol pinche puta

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko
PLEASE I WAS PART OF THE FAMILY

:unsure: Please admins remove me the ban I swear I was not the one that used hack I would not be so naughty I even created games until more I gathered a lot of money to buy my xbox 360 controller with everything and from one moment to another I was ready to play And I left the sign of ban my brother confessed to me that if I used hck and the castle that I made him he was to remove to him the two eyebrows please admins believe me I was already part of the family and community of halo 2 pc and I put password to my pc so that nothing ever happens please admins think it well and talk to each other please to agree to believe me and take the ban, my little brother will never touch my computer please I to this game I love it and it was not So demented to have used hack because I could play a lot and legally please admins pogan the soul and erase the ban please.
I am already 17 years old and I am very well of these things I swear I did not use hack on my pc and I am poor to buy another the only game that accompanies me is halo 2 I am not so animal to use hacks since before I knew that With hacks I will never be a good player but my brother did it please believe me put your hand in his heart and take the ban, I know it's my fault for not having put a password to the computer but I already did it and it will never happen Never anything like this.

Jan 29, 2017
Re: PLEASE I WAS PART OF THE FAMILY

Jimenez fabian said:
I do not need your damn help administrators I already unban me as I said the last time when I unban myself I dared to put the name IFABIANI but they discovered me I would return to ban but I already took it away again I'm playing With other names
Have fun, kid. :D

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko

UF ShadowTeddy said:
cristian pinzon said:
shadow teddy de mierda se cree mucho este triplehijueputa
fix your godamn spanish jfc
if you gonna insult atleast do it properly
"shadow teddy de mierda se cree mucho este triple hijueputa"
I did not insult

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko

Please tweek and all others as I said before I already put password to my pc and nothing of this will happen again

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko

in Tunngle fast keine Leute, die ich das Projekt, das Sie lieben glauben, dass, wenn ich ein Spiel lieben und es so viel Serè spielen inbesil es zu benutzen Hack nicht mehr ich mal meinen Bruder Gebrauch wiederholen und hacken und bitte bestrafen admin

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy

Now your speaking in German?
Stop using Google translate you fucking swine, cause what your trying to say is broken as fuck.

Also stop punishing your brother (if he even exists) cause its your own damn fault your banned, not your brother. YOU were the one who had hacks on YOUR PC, YOU should be punished.