BakedSurfer Project Cartographer highlights

Jun 23, 2015
Since nobody has posted any gameplay in this forum for like 2 years, I thought I'd share mine.

[BBvideo 800,490:3hptf82g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aLcZE3P1eI[/BBvideo]

[BBvideo 800,490:3hptf82g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFbbV4bGv4w[/BBvideo]

May 17, 2016
USA
Gamertag
Hold Em5
What program do you use to record? I'll probably try to get something working with my razer game booster to record since my computer will be able to handle it on Halo 2. I have to record in 540p for CS:GO on the lowest graphics and it's a bit crappy :eek:, but I have good resolution and I can fit the whole screen :p.

May 22, 2016
New Zealand
Gamertag
scorpNZ
I find the title of this thread objectionable & quite frankly offensive,i wouldn't consider being on the wrong end of being fragged a bloody highlight & neither would your poor opponents in the video's i suspect -_-: :D :p

The second vid of double shots,who was double shooting

Jun 23, 2015
scorpNZ said:
I find the title of this thread objectionable & quite frankly offensive,i wouldn't consider being on the wrong end of being fragged a bloody highlight & neither would your poor opponents in the video's i suspect -_-: :D :p

The second vid of double shots,who was double shooting
lol what are you talking about?

UF ShadowTeddy said:
I don't think he has Fraps configured correctly
And OBS would be out of the question, his laptop doesn't have da powa to record @ 60fps with obs (i assume this as he's using a laptop)
I'm using plays.tv now and it's 60fps. and I can't reallyfix the black bars since I'm playing 800x600 :(

May 17, 2016
USA
Gamertag
Hold Em5
I'll have to check out plays.tv if it works that well since nothing else worked for me :p, other wise we could clearly see the double shooting in the second video. You were firing 6 bullets in every burst and killing the enemy's much faster than you normally should only taking like 2 1/2 bursts to kill him.

(ayyyyyy level 2)

Jun 23, 2015
Yes i was clearly double shotting, the video is called "Double Shot Clips" lol
i'm assuming that you consider that hacking, but it's not so idk what to tell you

May 22, 2016
New Zealand
Gamertag
scorpNZ
Desert Shark said:
Do you know how to fix the black margins in the video that bake seems to have when recording Teddy? Never mind I don't record. :p

Re-coding the movie will remove them,it requires cropping.Videohelp.com should have a tut on how to do it,resizing the video to remove the bars is usually under "picture sizing"