Ban apology!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2016
I was a jerk for cheating by using an aimbot, i just thought it would be funny! If you unban me it will never happen again. If you unban me i will humbly accept it, even though i do not deserve it. Just one last chance?

I only though it would be funny having watched this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAOyEF17y5k. It was really not funny, it was pathetic and it really pissed a lot of innocent people off.

I also apologize for my 2 year old like pathetic responses to this: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4298

Thank you for your consideration.

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
You've had your chances to reform yet you wasted them

You've insulted the game that we've tried to revive and by extension insulted my team
You've insulted + driven away new players from Halo 2.

And now you want forgiveness?
You've got to be joking me, this is absolutely ludicrous.

Do yourself a favour and leave. Your done, as you said countless times on this board.

Aug 14, 2016
I am disapointed :(. What would Jesus do? Jesus gave Paul a second chance after he was a vile persecutor. Jesus gave us all a second chance at eternal life!

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
After deliberating within the community, we've come to a conclusion:

You will be unbanned (11/11/2016)

But we'll be watching closely. Any misconduct, any misbehaviour, ANYTHING at all and you will be swiftly banned. You've driven players away from Halo 2 PC through your outlandish and imbecilic vulgar behaviour.

Don't think you've been let off easily, as other hackers who've apologised for their actions have been given a clean slate; you have not.

Aug 14, 2016
That is fine, thank you very much for the second chance. I will not cause any problems. What i did was wrong and it will not happen again.

Aug 20, 2015
Gamertag
guy298
superhornet18 said:
Halo is sooooooo awesome! :) I am working on a remix of Flawed Legacy with Fruity Loops, here is part of it. Enjoy your eargasm! :)
This is some next-level trolling. Cheating one day, dropping mixtapes the next. o//

Aug 14, 2016
guy298 said:
superhornet18 said:
Halo is sooooooo awesome! :) I am working on a remix of Flawed Legacy with Fruity Loops, here is part of it. Enjoy your eargasm! :)
This is some next-level trolling. Cheating one day, dropping mixtapes the next. o//
I was just so bored playing Halo 5, then i membered how awesome Halo 2 was back in 2004. Master Chief is the best thing to happen since toilet paper, as mentioned from TSAH2.

Oh and i was just overexxaggerated that one day when i said i was done.

Long live Halo 2!

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
AnnRoddy said:
You sat heavily in his game) have You thought about how to forgive people? I think every once in your life someone hurt you and didn't know how to forgive another person.this article helped me a lot . http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/forgiveness-essay I cope with my fears Now.
Im sorry but who are you?
You aren't even registered on Project Cartographer, so i don't think you have any useful contributions to the discussion at hand

Aug 14, 2016
UF ShadowTeddy said:
AnnRoddy said:
You sat heavily in his game) have You thought about how to forgive people? I think every once in your life someone hurt you and didn't know how to forgive another person.this article helped me a lot . http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/forgiveness-essay I cope with my fears Now.
Im sorry but who are you?
You aren't even registered on Project Cartographer, so i don't think you have any useful contributions to the discussion at hand
Thanks for having my back Teddy!

Aug 14, 2016
UF ShadowTeddy said:
After deliberating within the community, we've come to a conclusion:

You will be unbanned (11/11/2016)

But we'll be watching closely. Any misconduct, any misbehaviour, ANYTHING at all and you will be swiftly banned. You've driven players away from Halo 2 PC through your outlandish and imbecilic vulgar behaviour.

Don't think you've been let off easily, as other hackers who've apologised for their actions have been given a clean slate; you have not.
May i please be unbanned now?

Status
Not open for further replies.