Ban appeal

Mar 16, 2017
Gamertag
Derztroth
Hello, apparently I have been banned from the game for no reason, my name does not appear on the banned lists but even so the client will not let me enter the game because I am banned, my gammertag is "Derztroth", I would appreciate it if you can help me With this issue and thanks.

Mar 16, 2017
Gamertag
Derztroth
yeah, i try to create another account, that account work a few minutes and then get banned again, i try reinstalling the game and launchers but doesnt work.

Mar 16, 2017
Gamertag
Derztroth
Ok, thanks for the info, looks like my cousin account, Is there a way to remove the ban from my main account only?
And if there is, what do I have to do?...

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz
Yeah, your cousin account.. Anyway if it's your first time that you are banned, you can be able to appeal once and play again, accounts are related to the same player, everyone is responsible of his own accounts. If "your cousin" hacks again under some of your accounts or same IP/PC as you. You and "your cousin" will be perma-banned no matter who hacked. And you won't be allowed to appeal your ban. So, be carefull next time, don't let "your cousin" touch your halo 2.

Mar 16, 2017
Gamertag
Derztroth
Haha I know it sounds false and yeah this is the first time, but if it is the case I am sorry and I promise that this will not be repeated, thanks for the help and I hope to play again promptly.