BAN APPEAL

Jun 21, 2017
Gamertag
ZI66R47H
I was apparently banned for hacking but I wasn't all that happened was that a map from Halo ce blood gulch one of the maps that I play almost every day with my friends had come up and I did pretty well not the best but i was then accused of cheating and using an aimbot but I have no need for an aimbot when playing halo for a few reasons one being that im good at the game two idc if I win or loose its a game so I'm asking to not be banned and if it takes me not playing as well that's fine I'd just like to be able to play the game but if it turns out that I'm banned that's fine ill play another game sorry if I caused any trouble by playing my best but that's all it was and i was told to be honest in this so i was lagging a bit and that might have added to the confusion bc I've been told by others that when I play ce and lag it looks like I'm teleporting and stuff like that just hoping to clear the air

Jun 23, 2015
I don't see any admittance of guilt in this paragraph. The footage shows you clearly aimbotting. I watched the entire thing, there was no lag, no teleportation. And we have your IP address, you weren't lagging.

You need to admit to your mistakes and show remorse, I recommend you read previous appeal posts in order to gain a better insight on how to do this.

Appeal denied.