bsod never solved

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
ok so many of you guys helped me b4 i tryied all i can think of and read of troubleshooting these bsod mainly its clock interupt not recieved on secondary processor within allocated time or whatever and other is irlq not less or equal to.. i have read the minidumps thru bluescreem view and they most often say processor device driver ive also goten one for nvidia.... these only happen when im viewing netflix and playing games they dont happen as often as they did a few months ago but i did get 3 in one day viewing same movie on netflix...anyone think it would be safe to say its cpu or gpu?im thinking its gpu seeing how it happens during games and videos and my graphics card is old from 2005 and im all updated on my drivers

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
maybe update flash of course or actually silverlight (i think netflix uses silverlight) then maybe see if there are some updates for your motherboard?

right click my computer/manage/device manager/ and see if there are any triangular yellow signs, that would mean something is wrong with that device/ possibly right click hard drives etc and see if there are updates for them and cpu/etc and maybe if it still exists try some other memory/ram in your computer??? :/

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
im uptodate on everything checked device manager like u said didnt see and problems.....so ram huh anyone else think this i have run memtest b4 when it was happening b4 and they were ok.... i just dont want to buy something i dont rly need atm... thnx for reply scrapy

Mar 25, 2013
Houston, TX
Gamertag
PCTechmaster07
I'm sure you have, but make sure your gpu has the updated drivers and see if you still run into the same problem. (just re-read your OP.) Same goes with the advice Scrapy put.

There's always a possibility that there's a problem with the hardware itself.........but that's not as likely (most of the time).

SIC Avenged said:
anyone think it would be safe to say its cpu or gpu?im thinking its gpu seeing how it happens during games and videos and my graphics card is old from 2005
If the processor was the problem you'd have issues all the time so I would say the gpu in this situation (if at all for the hardware anyway). If it's a desktop and you're ok with messing with the hardware look and see if there are any bulging/blown capacitors on the card anywhere; if there is it's time to upgrade.

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
thnx for reply i thought same thing bout cpu if its bad wouldnt it not run at all or very seldumly ...ill try checking capacitors but i dont know much bout that stuff i could maybe check youtube see what bad ones look like

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
havnt checked the gpu in my system yet but did look at my identical one for idea and capacitors looked ok im guessing from ur pic they get burnt out loookin when there bad but got a blue screen tryin to sleep mode this am lol