Button clutter/Desorden de botones

Nov 16, 2020
youtube.com
Gamertag
Felipro86
I was calm playing, when suddenly the buttons of my control stopped doing the actions that corresponded to them, let me explain, the buttons went out of their configuration and did actions that did not correspond to them, the X did not reload the weapon, the right stick did not It fulfilled its role of moving the character and the B did nothing more than put the game on pause, the strangest thing about all this is that a few seconds later the buttons returned to their default configuration, but as expected, they were changed again role, I do not know if all this is a cause that I uninstall and install H2PC or because my control has presented some failure, although the latter would be weird since my control is not so used and apart is an Xbox 360 wired control.

Estaba tranquilo jugando, cuando de repente los botones de mi control dejaron de hacer las acciones que les correspondían, me explico, los botones se salieron de su configuración y hacían acciones que no les correspondían, la X no recargaba el arma, el stick derecho no cumplía su rol de mover al personaje y la B no hacía más que poner el juego en pausa, lo más raro de todo esto es que unos segundos después los botones regresaron a su configuración predeterminada, pero como era de esperarse, se volvieron a cambiar de rol, no sé si todo esto es a causa de que desinstale e instale H2PC o porque mi control haya presentado algún fallo, aunque esto último sería raro ya que mi control no esta tan usado y aparte es un control alámbrico de Xbox 360.

Nov 16, 2020
youtube.com
Gamertag
Felipro86
Encontré la solución a esto, la cual es: No conectar el control dentro del juego, si no, antes de entrar al juego.

I found the solution to this, which is: Do not connect the controller within the game, if not, before entering the game.