Can you guys stop with the random IP banning? Thanks.

Aug 28, 2016
Server IL likes to randomly IP ban people? That's cool considering there's only like 20 people on MAX at a time. Some guy said I was an "aimbotting faggot" and I proceed to get kicked from the server and IP banned. Not sure how I'm aimbotting when I won the previous game, an FFA with 71 kills and 42% accuracy. Just because I'm winning games does not mean I am cheating to do so. I've played a lot of fucking H2 when I was younger. Who is the guy that runs the server? He just listens to random noobs who are terrible at the game and decides to IP ban me? Maybe I SHOULD turn on mods and ruin the game, causing people to quit and make the servers less populated if I'm going to get banned just because I'm better than idiots who don't know how to play the game.

Aug 28, 2016
PtolemaiosIV said:
Please give us a list of ALL names you have ever used when playing Project Cartographer
I can't remember all the ones I've used, but I've played on more than one name. Why does that matter? I was IP banned under the name "Ibk" for no reason simply because one noob said I was cheating when I wasn't. Changed my IP and hopped back on, although it is annoying considering I wasn't cheating.

Aug 28, 2016
UF ShadowTeddy said:
You need to remember what names you've used in the past in order to help us figure out why you were banned. Otherwise this is literally all moot.

This is why people should use one godamn name when playing this game.
The godamn name I was using was "Ibk" last night on a FFA on warlock with the previous game being FFA on midship when I got IP banned. That should be enough for you to figure it out, no? I sometimes change my name depending on if I'm playing with a friend or not. I just won a FFA on Beaver Creek going 70-6 in a game packed full of noobs 2 minutes ago. Awaiting my new IP ban...

Feel free to close the thread considering for some reason you need a list of every random name I've played on, and I don't have that. I'll just change my IP again if I encounter more retards who are saying I'm cheating.

Aug 28, 2016
"Looks like the Canadian tool is back again. Don't make me ddos you faggot" = and ip bans me again for no reason. Cool fucking guy. I'm just gonna mod the fuck out of all the servers and piss people off since I can't play even play the game normally. See, dumb shit like THIS is why I have multiple godamn names.

Jun 23, 2015
Idk what kind of mental disease you have so let me put this in terms you can understand, we know you're bullshitting us and we already have a list of your previous aliases. The only reason I asked you to give them to me was to give you a CHANCE to prove your innocence. We know your previous alias was Carnifax and two staff members along with a number of players caught you aimbotting. You will NOT be unbanned. Regarding circumventing the IP bans, I doubt you'll get very far with that because we know your address and ISP. Also, if you continue to change IPs, in the accounts update which is going to be released in a day or two, I'll make sure you're permanently banned from the game, as in you won't be able to SEE ANY SERVERS or connect to the master server at all, no matter how many times you change your IP address.

I'll give you one more chance, however, to come clean. ADMIT what you did, STOP aimbotting, and I'll unban you and forget this ever happened.

Aug 28, 2016
PtolemaiosIV said:
Idk what kind of mental disease you have so let me put this in terms you can understand, we know you're bullshitting us and we already have a list of your previous aliases. The only reason I asked you to give them to me was to give you a CHANCE to prove your innocence. We know your previous alias was Carnifax and two staff members along with a number of players caught you aimbotting. You will NOT be unbanned. Regarding circumventing the IP bans, I doubt you'll get very far with that because we know your address and ISP. Also, if you continue to change IPs, in the accounts update which is going to be released in a day or two, I'll make sure you're permanently banned from the game, as in you won't be able to SEE ANY SERVERS or connect to the master server at all, no matter how many times you change your IP address.

I'll give you one more chance, however, to come clean. ADMIT what you did, STOP aimbotting, and I'll unban you and forget this ever happened.
Look fuckboy. "Carnifax" is an account I've never played on, so you're an idiot. And there's like 25 south american people who play on your servers so go ahead and perma ban me if you want because I don't want to play on your shitty servers if all you're doing is IP banning for no reason and threatening to DDOS me, which is illegal.

Jun 23, 2015
lmao you're the biggest loser I've ever met. How long do you honestly think it takes me to cut paste your fucking IP and ban you again? And how many times do you think you can change your IP with that garbage ISP of yours? What your doing is nothing but a minor insignificant annoyance you fatass canadian faggot. Haha go ahead and "mod" all you want since I know you have nothing better to do with ur time and you're a weak ass bitch. Take your butthurt face somewhere else before all the staff members take turns cumming on you.

Aug 28, 2016
PtolemaiosIV said:
lmao you're the biggest loser I've ever met. How long do you honestly think it takes me to cut paste your fucking IP and ban you again? And how many times do you think you can change your IP with that garbage ISP of yours? What your doing is nothing but a minor insignificant annoyance you fatass canadian faggot. Haha go ahead and "mod" all you want since I know you have nothing better to do with ur time and you're a weak ass bitch. Take your butthurt face somewhere else before all the staff members take turns cumming on you.
PtolemaiosIV said:
LMAO YOU DELETED YOUR POST. what a PUSSY :D :D
I edited it...You have issues dude. You don't even know me. Can guarantee my life is much better than yours, so GG. And messaging back and forth on a forum doesn't make either one of us a big man or the other a pussy.

Jun 23, 2015
NOOO ROFL, so WEAK that was your best comeback????????? "I'm not fat" LMAOOOOOOO, what a tooool

Few minutes? It takes me a few seconds. And you can only do that maybe 2-3 times per day. I can just imagine you standing at your router waiting for it to turn on LMAOOO, what a loserrrr

Aug 28, 2016
PtolemaiosIV said:
NOOO ROFL, so WEAK that was your best comeback????????? "I'm not fat" LMAOOOOOOO, what a tooool

Few minutes? It takes me a few seconds. And you can only do that maybe 2-3 times per day. I can just imagine you standing at your router waiting for it to turn on LMAOOO, what a loserrrr
Like I said, you got issues. See ya bud. I think you need a hug. Me saying I'm not fat is not a comeback, just stating a fact since you're constantly throwing out insults and making accusations that are ridiculous. But I can understand that you probably spend most of your life on the internet or are 14 years old or something. Later dude.

Jun 23, 2015
cry more haha, gtfo we don't need weak tools like you. and if you truly understood anything you would'nt have started this with me and got roasted like a bitch. sit down faggot

Aug 28, 2016
PtolemaiosIV said:
cry more haha, gtfo we don't need weak tools like you.
You're the one losing your shit and tossing out random insults. So ya, I don't need you losers. I bet you look at yourself in the mirror and realize you're a fucking loser every single day of your life. So lol. Bye. I'm tall and handsome as fuck, so lol.

Jun 23, 2015
LOLOLOLOL, making up details about yourself on the internet to try to 1up me. Now I know you're a loser irl ;) pls leave lmaooooooo before I roast u some more

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
OG Kush said:
"Looks like the Canadian tool is back again. Don't make me ddos you faggot" = and ip bans me again for no reason. Cool fucking guy. I'm just gonna mod the fuck out of all the servers and piss people off since I can't play even play the game normally. See, dumb shit like THIS is why I have multiple godamn names.

Then atleast make notes of them?
Not rocket science