Can't login, game crashing

Dec 15, 2016
Gamertag
bu113tro00Fx
Hi All,

I don't use these forums too often and hope I'm not posting in the wrong place. If that is the case, please move this thread to the correct forum and if not, I'm sorry and I hope you can help anyway.

That being said, after the last update, I went to install updates and after they were installed and the game was restarted, I could no longer log in. I doubleclick the icon and the screen resolution sometimes changes as if it's going to work, but then I am met with the error message attached and the game shuts down because it's not responding. I have windows 10. Never had a problem playing before the last update.

Thanks for your help, hope to be back with you guys in game

Attachments

Dec 15, 2016
Gamertag
bu113tro00Fx
Sweet. Can you please tell me why that worked? Has there been a bunch of people with this issue and this was posted somewhere as a solution?

Dec 15, 2016
Gamertag
bu113tro00Fx
What's this about fix fov? I just tried playing and when I'm in game, it looks like my guy is stuck in a wall. I can't see anything at all but when I throw grenades and stuff, I don't blow up so they are going somewhere. What's the fix?

Dec 15, 2016
Gamertag
bu113tro00Fx
Where is that done? I went into the game and looked around the cartographer but could not find it. Sorry, noob here obv

Dec 15, 2016
Gamertag
bu113tro00Fx
So now that we've fixed the startup and FOV issues, I now have a problem where I disconnect like 15-30 seconds after joining each game. There is no problem with my internet or anything, I just can't stay connected and I get the popup that says that we are experiencing some problems or something. Any ideas?