Disconnect from Project Cartographer

Alb

Members
Dec 23, 2016
Hi,

How can stop the build / "disconnect" from Project Cartographer in order to re-run the game without it. Quitting the game and re-launching it doesn't work.

Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this issue ?

Thanks.
Alb

Dec 23, 2016
Starkiller Base II
The patch is hard coded! You will have to use an installation without the Project Cart. patch.

Try this:
1. Uninstall Halo 2,

2. Goto Program Files/Microsoft Games, yatayatayata, delete the Halo 2 dir.

3. Reinstall Halo 2.

4. Launch to verify it works, seriously!

5. Then this is the kudegra! In the Program Files/Microsoft Games dir, make a copy of the Halo 2 dir and its contents into the Microsoft Games dir.

6. One can be patch with the Project, the other will use GFWL.

7. Create necessary shortcuts to launchers.

See i am totally genius!

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Project Cartographer isn't hard coded into the game. In order to remove Cartographer, we've made it extremely simple to do so.
Go to your Halo 2 installation directory, and remove the following file:
Xlive.dll

If you just want to play the game without GFWL, then obtain the xliveless file from our official discord. Links can be found on the forums portal.

UF ShadowTeddy

Dec 29, 2016
Gamertag
yyeiison
Hola , me podrian ayudar cada vez que intento entrar al launcher me dice que he sido prohibido entrar al foro para quitarlo me podrian ayudar ?

Dec 23, 2016
Starkiller Base II
UF ShadowTeddy said:
Project Cartographer isn't hard coded into the game. In order to remove Cartographer, we've made it extremely simple to do so.
Go to your Halo 2 installation directory, and remove the following file:
Xlive.dll

If you just want to play the game without GFWL, then obtain the xliveless file from our official discord. Links can be found on the forums portal.

UF ShadowTeddy
K