Easiest way to get Halo 2 PC

Feb 19, 2014
Gamertag
KevinElektro
Another easy way is to buy a cheap game off Steam that uses Windows Live and use that key on Halo 2. I bought GTA4 during the winter sale for 4.99 and my key worked on Halo 2.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
http://www.amazon.com/Halo-2-PC/dp/B000NV8F58

CD KEY NOT WORKING?

CALL

Games for Windows: (800) 537-8324

not sure if that number still works etc, but it is from the microsoft website lol

and****

the keys for Halo 2 Vista and the listed games below all work for each game. so if you want to use battlestations key for halo 2, it will work for halo 2. The games are the old key system micorosft used. The keys that are out now after i think 2010-2011 are registered for one game and one game only and tied to one account that activates the game with the key.

But anyways if you find a game thats new and its listed below their key can work for halo 2 vista. I think it should still work lol*

Battlestations: Pacific
Batman: Arkham Asylum
BioShock 2
Grand Theft Auto IV
Gears of War
Fallout 3
Fallout 3: Game Of The Year Edition
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
Fuel
Hour of Victory
Halo 2
Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Quantum of Solace
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Resident Evil 5
Star Wars: The Clone Wars — Republic Heroes
Stormrise
Street Fighter IV
The Club
Vancouver 2010
Viva Pinata
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Chaos Rising

Sep 1, 2014
Gamertag
joejoe
so I had the game on my computer for ages and I went back to play it recently and it was all buggy and fucked up, so I uninstalled it and downloaded the iso again, but now when I run Startup.exe the launcher instantly stops working every single time. what do I do?

Aug 14, 2016
If you are a law abiding citizen, buy it from Ebay.

If you are a rich beeyatch, then buy from Amazon brand new for around 20 bucks.

If you are a pesky pirate, goto TPB, AssKick Torrentz, or rob a Walmart that may have some in stock. LOLz.