edybac ban

Jan 26, 2017
Gamertag
edybac
can I be unbanned please? I know I was acuused of rapidfiring coz of a bug and usless to say I wasn-t hacking nobody will belive me..anyway I promise I will never play again in the online servers until I/ll resolve my 5 6 bullets rifle burst and throwing 2 grenades sametime problem.please I really love the game.promise also to make a video in a close party all by myself and post it for analisis.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
If it truly is a bug, do try and post a video of yourself playing a private server or campaign level where these 'bugs' occur. This might help the process of unbanning your account.

Jun 23, 2015
You tried to tell us that your battle rifle rapid fires because of your z170 motherboard. If this was true, half our staff members would be rapid firing in game. So no, you will not be unbanned until you ADMIT you were using hacks and appeal on the forums.

Jan 26, 2017
Gamertag
edybac
I-ll not admit something I did not do just to please u ptolemaios even it looks like hacking I know...belive what u want.as I previous said this bug oocurs only at the first installation and automatic updating the h2v launcher and only when going online.the force updating again the launcher resolses it.ingame mode runs normal I=ll just record a normal gameplay does not prove anything

installed gfwl nothin changed..
what do u mean to create an offline game? playing campaign?
anyway just did a secure erase of the hdd reinstalled win now downloading again the h2iso. I=ll reinstall gfwl but pretty sure nothin will change.i belive the bug is related to first install of h2v launcher coz it pops up only then and playing online as I said

Jan 26, 2017
Gamertag
edybac
created my party after a clean installastion of Windows and game works normal with signed in gfwl also campaign mode normal..if u want me to say i was cheating ok i know it was unfair contiuning playing that way and i'm aweare it was hacking and i'm very sory..can i please have my account unbanned? i don't know what to do in order to get unbanned..

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz
edybac said:
created my party after a clean installastion of Windows and game works normal with signed in gfwl also campaign mode normal..if u want me to say i was cheating ok i know it was unfair contiuning playing that way and i'm aweare it was hacking and i'm very sory..can i please have my account unbanned? i don't know what to do in order to get unbanned..
Wow, what an effort to keep that lie for long. You're trying to lie to the people who brought back this game back, the people who know everything about the game and all his issues. You were caught using the most known hack in all entire game. The "rapidifire br", it's an old hack that can be noticed by almost every skilled player in this game. Come on!

Jan 26, 2017
Gamertag
edybac
well none of you belive me when i said it was a bug and i can understand why...from the video recording seems rapidfiring 100 percent.my fault was continuing playing that way insted of noticining the staff about the issue so the ban is fully justified i'm aware of that.again i apolagize for my behaivour to all the administrators and developers of the cartographer project.all atempts of recording a game session when this bug appers failed because it ONLY shows up when i go online with h2pc launcher, ingame and private party games rifle burts and grenade throwing are normal, so i cannot defend myself in anyway.beeing 2 months since the ban was placed and finding no solution to my problem i put my pride away and i thought that maybe addmiting a hack will speed up in some way my ban removal.anyway this will be my last post explaining the situatiion because there is nothing i can do about it.at this point i only wanna know if my account can be saved by removing the ban so i can finally do some recording or that's it..? game over for me?

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz
He doesn't even know how to lie, but he's still trying to convince us that his motherboard gives him rapidfire's advantage (the most known hack in all entire game). It seems ike he prefers keep being banned instead of admiting he was hacking.