"F L A W L E S S" speed hack

Jan 31, 2017
Just to give some context, this was at like 8AM central time (virtually no one online)

There was like 3 active people playing in that actual game...

And I turned on speedhack for like 2 mins just for fun, wasn't trying to 'cheat' or get banned, was just trying to end the game tbh.

You can unban me because I always play legit and won't do this again. I literally turned it on for like 2 mins...

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
Nope you had your chance, You were banned before on your alternate account: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4481&p=11272&hilit=%2Aflaw%2A#p11266

And your appeal: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4482
I directly asked you if you were going to hack again in public servers, and you said no. Did you forget about this? I don't care about the circumstances of the game... If you wanted to end the game you should have just left.

{TEXT} ban.

Jan 31, 2017
I play 99.99% legit. These 2 instances are literally the only 2 times I've ever turned it on.

I have hundreds of HOURS of play time legit and maybe 5-10 MINUTES total of 'cheating' and the times I was 'cheating' was tongue in cheek and not taking it seriously with barely anyone even on the server.

Halo 2 is the only video game I play. I understand the normal rule is twice is a permanent ban however I didn't think 2 mins of speedhack on a server with like 2-3 active people all having fun would result in a ban.

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
I don't care... I directly asked you if you were going to hack again in public servers, and you said no. Did you forget about this? I don't care about the circumstances of the game... If you wanted to end the game you should have just left.

Jan 31, 2017
I hear you and agree I did say that and should have just left the game instead of doing that to end it.

I also understand where you're coming from as 'hackers' can turn people off from a game which already has low players.

I just thought putting it on for 2 mins to end the game with like 2-3 active people in the game wouldn't be an issue.

I play 99.99% legit though, this was a one off 2-min situation inspired by boredom, and didn't think much of it.