Good Evening Gentlemen

Apr 23, 2013
Gamertag
iCovertz
Hi everyone, I am iCovertz, and I found this wonderful site from a KillsAlone video. I play Halo whenever I can, which is usually at night or on weekends. My GT is iCovertz, and feel free to add me.

Before I end this, I would just like to ask for support. I opened all of my ports, but H2v won't let me join servers because of a 'Cannot join party' error. When I do get into a game, it kicks me for 'We are having issues, please try again later'.

If someone can help me with this, that would be wonderful, I would really like to play H2v again!

Cheers
iCovertz

Kantanomo

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot
Hmm... are you on a home internet connection? or say a college internet depending on which one the Network admins or ISP may block the Xbox live port, which can stop you from joining servers. One way to get by that is to change your Xbox Live port, I have a guide on how to do it posted some where on here.....

Apr 23, 2013
Gamertag
iCovertz
I am running this from a home network, only security I know of is a password on the router, right now the default gateway is glitched, I'll try getting into it to see if it's blocking connection to anonymous people, it happened with Minecraft once.

Mar 26, 2013
Gamertag
GameCreat0r
Welcome to the forums. I wish you the best of luck getting halo running, there are good people on this forum who can probebly help you fix it.