Greetings from Australia

Neoog

Members
Jun 5, 2016
Perth, Australia
Hi there. After trying for months to get Halo 2 working on Windows 10 it finally happened. I've enjoyed each Halo up until Halo 3 -- not so much of a fan of the ones past that. Ever since switching to PC about three years ago, I've always missed Halo. It's a shame that it's doubtful that they'll ever bring it to PC.

Anyway, I'm from Australia; so of course the multiplayer base near me is null. Luckily enough I don't really mind the high ping (as long as you guys don't mind either.) I was wondering what the peak times for the multiplayer were? And how many people/populated servers can I expect?

I look forward to seeing you guys out there!

Neoog.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
Fuck off cunt. I'm kidding, just playing on the stereotypical Australian crap. Welp, I'm Australian too. Welcome to the forums.

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Hey!
Welcome to the Halo 2 PC Forums!

Its always nice to see more people from Australia playing halo 2. The dedicated servers are usually full of players (ranging from 4 at minimum to 16 max.)
And then players who have port forwarded usually host (In case you were wondering its 1000 - 1006 UDP, which includes 1001,1002,1003,1004,1005)

The player base seems to be growing each day, which is very promising.

May 17, 2016
USA
Gamertag
Hold Em5
glad to see more people joining, one step closer to breaking the record. May I ask how u found out about H2Vonline?

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Neoog said:
minijman7 said:
glad to see more people joining, one step closer to breaking the record. May I ask how u found out about H2Vonline?
When I was looking for a fix for my problem with Halo 2 in Windows 10 this forum came up.
That is great to hear!
We were getting worried that this forum wasn't well known on google/coming up when specific key terms are searched for

May 17, 2016
USA
Gamertag
Hold Em5
When I was looking for a fix for my problem with Halo 2 in Windows 10 this forum came up.
That's awesome! I see more and more people joining everyday and a hell of a lot more forum posts. Glad to see that we are somewhat relevant on google xD.