Greetings! I've got moa burgers! Get them while they're hot!

May 30, 2016
Uplift Nature Reserve
Gamertag
Sukazaki
Hello there! I am UncookedMoa. I've been playing Halo casually since the days of Halo PC in 2003. I'm a big fan of the Halo series and even set up a YouTube channel that has made plenty of Halo music videos.

Here's a sample (Blow Me Away music video).

Would love to make a montage at some point, but I haven't recorded footage at all and I want to reach the quality of Mugsy's videos, but it seems my editing ability and skill (seriously, as if it wasn't enough to just have the editing skill) just can't compete. Since I only play casually, I don't exactly get much practice, but due to the fact I've been playing since 2003, my skills aren't bad either.

I have just newly entered the Halo 2 Vista multiplayer space after I randomly stumbled on Project Cartographer while browsing the net. Before that, I've been an Xbox Halo player and occasionally play Halo Custom Edition from time to time. I usually play on MCC and Halo 5 on Xbox One nowadays. With Project Cartographer, there is a better Halo 2 experience than MCC can provide. The downside being a low player count. Granted, I've only played for two days, but it seems rather empty during the days I've played. I use the controller to play. I'm fine with the mouse and keyboard on Custom Edition, but they do nothing for me on Halo 2 Vista.

Now, please grab some Moa Burgers while they're still hot! UncookedMoa signing off.

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Re: Greetings! I've got moa burgers! Get them while they're

Hey! Welcome to the Halo 2 PC community!

If you want to make montages and stuff, and need some inspiration, search up some Halo 2 Vista montages on youtube
Alternatively, you could also search for 'mdhalo' (SMG Cloud) for his H2PC montages too

Its great to see players who played Halo 2 back in the good old days!
Im thinking if more old school players were to come back to the game, Halo 2 PC could be so much better.

May 30, 2016
Uplift Nature Reserve
Gamertag
Sukazaki

UF ShadowTeddy said:
Hey! Welcome to the Halo 2 PC community!

If you want to make montages and stuff, and need some inspiration, search up some Halo 2 Vista montages on youtube
Alternatively, you could also search for 'mdhalo' (SMG Cloud) for his H2PC montages too

Its great to see players who played Halo 2 back in the good old days!
Im thinking if more old school players were to come back to the game, Halo 2 PC could be so much better.
Thanks for welcoming me!

SMG Cloud sure has some great montages. That, I can easily edit. No challenge. My level of skill in playing is far below his, however. Far, far below. I probably won't make montages, in that case. I'm just a casual Halo player, even though I'm a loyal and long time Halo fan.

I think Halo 2 PC needs more players in general. New and old. The population really needs to grow again. Even ElDewrito has more players than Halo 2 PC does now.

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy

Eldewrito has more players due to the fact that its based on something new, something fresh. Halo online is a game that no one knows how to play properly because of the engine itself. Which is why most of the time you'll see newbies on ED. The more Halo 2 PC gets advertised, the more players it gets. So with that being said, tell yo friends!
You don't even need to buy the game!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5Mxglr ... e=youtu.be

Get them to watch this video