H2Shark & Anti-Crash

May 1, 2017
You know, I notice H2MT Halo 2.5 Gamepack includes a version of this mod. Perhaps this is what they're referring to by "Anti-Crash support" and "ranked servers". I do also notice though that the H2MT stand-alone mainmenu mod (no music version) also mentions support for ranked servers though, but lacks this launcher so I am a little confused about that.

I'm curious, what broke? Why was this mod removed?

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Don't bump old topics.

H2Shark was around during the run up to MCC (most people utilized it to practice ranked games for Halo 2).
The H2MT mainmenu mod literally patches the game to support ranks. That's all it does.
Anti-Crash is already built into Project Cartographer's launcher from what I remember. However, it's not perfect, Halo 2 can still crash at any given moment.

Have you even watched the trailer or read up on the dev blog at: http://www.h2v.online/

This mod needs to be redone, its a WIP.

May 1, 2017
Oh (sorry if I sound like I live under a rock, and for bumping an old post, but...) you have a blog? That's damn cool! Don't mean to tell you how to do your job or anything like that but this site could use some minor redesigning as to allow new user to find things like this more easily. That's probably a request for another thread though. Thanks for the info, bookmarking blog.