H2V issues. Any help?

J2.

Members
Mar 23, 2013
A Redhead's Large Breasts
Gamertag
End J2
Its been awhile since I played H2v but i booted it up today to maybe get a clip or two. I booted it up to find an update. I was pretty surprised and Just went through with the update. After the update finished, I signed in and got onto live and found it saying there was No games Available. I'm sure most of you have seen this issue before. All you had to do was alt+tab and wait for the games to load. Well i waited about an hour with no results and nothing changed. I then restarted my PC and booted up H2v with no change. I then re-installed H2v and that still didn't help. I searched on the internet for an hour and couldn't find a thing about this update. If anyone knows how to fix this issue or is having the same issue, please let me know. I'm very confused.

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
I couldn't get see the server list last night as well, so I don't think its just us. I'll check it right now.

EDIT: Getting the update now, so I would assume all the dedis where/are offline until restarted. Yeah, still not seeing any servers.

J2.

Members
Mar 23, 2013
A Redhead's Large Breasts
Gamertag
End J2
Kills Alone said:
I couldn't get see the server list last night as well, so I don't its just us. I'll check it right now.

EDIT: Getting the update now, so I would assume all the dedis where/are offline until restarted.
Got any guesses how long they will be offline for? And do you wanna get on and see if we can join each other? I really want to play.

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
The server list disappeared before the GFWL update/patch (i think 3/13/2014). I am able to create custom games but no one can join my party. If I try to join someone elses game (using join session in progress from the friends list) it says 'Joining session' and then 'unable to connect' or something similar. I wish there was some info or news about this.... so frustrating :( :( i want to play halo2!

Mar 14, 2014
Gamertag
cag1082
Same here, this has been day 3 now that this is going on. Hopefully everything is back up and running soon.

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
Online works now. Dedicated servers do not show up on the browser list but private games do