Hackusations

Feb 15, 2013
Mt. Silver
Because we do need a thread to make fun of those who are "mad 'cuz they bad" and spew accusations of hacking and/or cheating. Accusations without evidence may also earn you a spot on this list.

Obviously xrootofallevilx is the champion of this topic, but let us build a wonderful list of morons.

Idiots:
RAGunnger
RAFAELSPARTAN117
GanglyDesert447
TahitiGraffiti
Mitchley
CyD Ninja
Khavanov
RockChalkDude
SevenOpsOcean
Khavanov
Meterhyster97
SIGIS12
LinuxForHumans
CyP KAZE 2K
MultipleGermans
KobeRulez
ideathsniper

/I will update this list with posts in the thread, for teh lulz.

Mar 31, 2013
Gamertag
Nick0matic
RAFAELSPARTAN117 did this very often to me...Grub would know...I just muted him and I couldn't care less anymore.

Mar 22, 2013
Current Location Unknown
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
Pain Sherman
I'm agree but TahitiGraffiti is the first on the list, that cunt thinks that everyone cheats just because most people like to play with troller, according to him "there's no difference between aim assist and aimbot ergo using troller (aim assist) is cheating"

Apr 6, 2013
Nova Prospekt
www.teh-non.com
Gamertag
Grub Xer0
Pain Sherman said:
I'm agree but TahitiGraffiti is the first on the list, that cunt thinks that everyone cheats just because most people like to play with troller, according to him "there's no difference between aim assist and aimbot ergo using troller (aim assist) is cheating"
Oh god how could I forget about Tahiti. He has actually booted me from games for "being a tryhard who uses a controller". I cannot stand him. For the past couple of YEARS all he has done was whine about people using controllers. Wasn't the Halo series an fps built from the ground up for controller use? His little mind can't wrap around the fact that aim assist is used for controllers because they aren't as accurate as a mouse. ugh I can go on about TahitiGraffiti for paragraphs on end, but I'll shut myself up because I get worked up thinking about how fucking retarded someone can be.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
[hidden]my list can go on and on lmao...........................................................

scrapy you are a piece of shit pot induced hacker.......... etc..........

scrapy you are hacking .............

not to mention i have been said to hack and crash someones servers constantly and i was also blamed for an attack on towards someones website all while i had no computer or internet for the most part for over a month......

i dont know the list can go on and on lmao[/hidden]

Mar 25, 2013
Gamertag
Slaters Fury
SiC GrubXer0 said:
Pain Sherman said:
Oh god how could I forget about Tahiti. He has actually booted me from games for "being a tryhard who uses a controller". I cannot stand him. For the past couple of YEARS all he has done was whine about people using controllers. Wasn't the Halo series an fps built from the ground up for controller use? His little mind can't wrap around the fact that aim assist is used for controllers because they aren't as accurate as a mouse. ugh I can go on about TahitiGraffiti for paragraphs on end, but I'll shut myself up because I get worked up thinking about how fucking retarded someone can be.
He just wants to argue period, and will if he can get someone to argue back

Apr 2, 2013
Gamertag
Stromicuz
it's a good thing that i'm bad at the game =D
i don't get booted for hacks sure i get owned but hey i'm better than an elite, it
makes me happy.

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
I cannot recall a single day of Halo 2 playing where someone did not accuse me or someone else in the game of hacking. And then all the remarks about how Halo takes no skill to master, and this is what the noobs tell themselves; the same noobs running around shooting vehicles with Plasma Pistols. Its not that they suck ass and have no method or general understanding of the game's mechanics, no it couldn't be that.

Mia

Members
Mar 18, 2013
Germany, EU
Gamertag
CyP KikO
SiC GrubXer0 said:
So I challenged him to a 1v1 with smgs, he ragequit. Haven't heard from him since.
I fucking lold

SiC GrubXer0 said:
Edit: They're out in force today. Meet RockChalkDude
I think Rockshalkdude and Tahiti is the same person. Same trashtalk

a friend uploaded this yesterday:

[BBvideo 560,340:3ndymotf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Yf6aibvtg[/BBvideo]

So yea, put Rockshalk and SevenOpsOcean on the list. a few more candidates that I've met are:

RAFAELSPARTAN
Mitchley
CyD Ninja
Khavanov

"tough guys"

Feb 15, 2013
Mt. Silver
Okay.

However, I would appriciate a screencap of all these if posible, if not, I'll take your words on it. However, after this post, screencaps will be mandatory.

Mia

Members
Mar 18, 2013
Germany, EU
Gamertag
CyP KikO
twich said:
Okay.

However, I would appriciate a screencap of all these if posible, if not, I'll take your words on it. However, after this post, screencaps will be mandatory.
Yes sure! I understand that. I didn't made a screencap of these guys talking trash, because it just wasn't really funny, just very dumb and harsh etc, you know. I usually just cap stuff which makes me laugh. sorry, but thanks for the trust twich! :)

Here some of my fav. screenshots I capped over the last 2 years, which always make me lol. I wouldn't put these guys in the list though. It's just for the lulz :giggle:

This kid, you actually can put on the list of idiots hahahaha, he posted this on my M1. (acc: SIGIS12)

classic haha